Digital Production Designer
At closerlook, inc., the digitally focused Production Designer assists in optimizing digital and print assets for production across all projects on their assigned accounts. The role works closely with key members of the Creative team to ensure accurate delivery throughout key milestones of a project. Project types include asset creation, file management and production for websites, email campaigns and mobile apps, as well as print collateral and presentation design.
The Production Designer exhibits a strong attention to detail with a focus on precision and accuracy. The ideal candidate is willing to take on challenges with a positive attitude and is an engaged listener who demonstrates excellent written and oral communication skills. The Production Designer has the ability to work quickly, yet efficiently under pressure and thrives in a collaborative and fast-paced environment.
closerlook affords the Production Designer opportunities for career growth under the tutelage of more senior members in the Creative Group. The role reports to the Senior Art Director.
- Prepares final assets at high levels of accuracy, efficiency, and consistency
- Assists in the hand-off of digital design assets to developers and able to package print files to vendors
- Supports the creation and development of presentation documents built in PowerPoint and InDesign
- Assists the Design team in photo and illustration research, retouching and editing
- Prepares creative assets for submission to pharma regulatory bodies for review
- Able to effectively interpret and implement feedback from design leads and update layouts for various digital projects with flawless accuracy
- Manage time and produce consistently error free files for multiple projects
- Minimum of 3 years of experience as a production designer in a digital agency or in-house setting
- Expert proficiency in Adobe Creative Cloud software with heavy emphasis in Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator and Acrobat
- Familiarity with Sketch and Invision a plus
- Proficiency in the Microsoft Office suite with heavy emphasis in PowerPoint and Word
- Strong foundation in print production, methodology and communicating with print vendors
- Strong knowledge of web best practices and modern web technologies
- Ability to work under tight deadlines
- Strong organizational skills and design file “hygiene”
- Proficiency in Mac platform and working knowledge of PC platform