Graphic Design Associate at SPINS LLC
For 20 years, our mission has been to increase the presence and accessibility of natural and organic products to encourage healthier and more vibrant living. By leveraging SPINS’ industry-leading proprietary data and analytics, our technology enables deeper, more engaged relationships between Retailers, Brands and Consumers through our platform, web, and mobile products. At the core of our work lies a passion to create a culture of sustainable health & wellness.
What You Will Do
We are looking for a creative Graphic Design Associate to join our team. The responsibilities include creating designs according to specifications, and improving design tasks. This Graphic Design Associate reports to the Senior Director, Markerting.
To be successful as a Graphic Design Associate you should have original ideas and have a keen eye for detail. Ultimately, a successful Graphic Design Associate should be able to create imaginative designs, be open to learning more and create impressive designs that promote the company's vision.
- Graphic support for the fast-paced marketing department of a fast-growing business intelligence and technology company.
- Design, layout and complete multiple assets for marketing and sales, including presentations, product flyers, web pages, blogs and email.
- Must be able to work with multiple project sponsors/owners for external and internal audiences from supplied strategic and overview documents.
- Must be efficient working remotely, understand brand consistency and design fundamentals
YOU WILL HAVE
- Graphic Design
- Presentation Design
- Email Design
- Web Page Design
- Communication and Storage
- MS Office Suite
What you Bring
- Bachelor’s degree in graphic design strongly preferred
- Experience in an internship or entry-level graphic design role
- Familiarity with Adobe Creative Suite, including Photoshop and InDesign
- Attention to detail
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Adeptness with leading design software packages
- A determination to achieve and succeed
- Some creative industry experience
- The ability to meet deadlines in a high pressure environment
- A background of working as part of a design team
- The ability to see projects through from inception to production
- Consistency regardless of project size
- Good organizational skills that support the rest of the team
- The motivation to maintain and improve design standards
- The willingness to listen to feedback and use it to improve
When we began working from home in March, we were committed to keeping the healthy and active SPINS culture for our employees. Keeping the culture is high priority to us as we have continued to hire and onboard new employees even while we worked remotely. We listen to employee feedback as we plan when and how we will return to the office in the future. While we can’t have some of our favorite in-office perks (plenty of snacks, onsite gym, and bike storage), we’ve continued to find ways to stay true to SPINS:
- Virtual yoga, HIIT, and Kinstretch classes each week
- Each employee is allotted 8 hours to use to volunteer with an organization of their choice.
- Stay connected with other SPINS employees for a weekly PELOTON ride together
- Direct – We communicate with clarity, honesty and respect in all situations and embrace opportunities to provide solution-oriented feedback.
- Determined – We are committed to overcoming all obstacles to achieve results. We adapt to change, seek opportunities to learn and rapidly translate that learning into action.
- Passionate – We go above and beyond to help our partners achieve their goals. We challenge assumptions and are comfortable forging new paths.
- Collaborative – We leave our egos at the door, believing that working together we will produce an outcome that’s greater than each individual contribution.