At Paylocity, we create software that makes companies – especially their HR teams – better, faster, and stronger. We give clients the tools they need to make their companies run, and give our employees a rewarding company culture – all putting us in a category of our own. Join us and learn what makes us unique!
We’re a fast-growing company ready to revolutionize the payroll and HR world for hundreds of thousands of businesses by delivering innovative technology and support. We seek the best and brightest to help us create the future of our talent solutions – enabling our customers to better develop their employees. Our own employees are equally important to us: We work hard to provide the best work environment for our employees, and are dedicated to giving back to the communities in which we live and work.
Tired of designing the same collateral over-and-over again? Looking to apply your creativity to something different? Well, hop on board with our L&D team to mix in your graphic design expertise and elevate the visuals in our online and other training classes. With all the next generation thinking going on in our teams, we need your help to tackle all our great ideas! Soooo…we’re fueling our growth with a Graphic Designer, Learning Experience contracting opportunity! Come join our unbeatable team at Paylocity, so you can start living out our great reputation!
- Work tight-knit with probably the most awesome team, ever! We have a large L&D department, but you’ll get to work more closely with a smaller team on a high-priority training initiative. But don’t worry, you’ll get to work with other teams as well.
- Transform our instructional designers’ training storyboards into beautiful slide designs.
- Create and propose design prototypes for training and presentation slide layouts.
- Design custom flat and other vector-based graphics according to what the team and you need to bring the training to life.
- Purchase stock photography and images to streamline and enhance your design.
- Follow our company’s Brand and Style Guide in all your designs.
- Partner with Marketing to verify and gain approval for your designs.
- Review the instructional designers’ incorporation of your designs into the final training or presentation
- Balance multiple projects under a tight deadline – we work fast!
- Collaborate with other L&D Graphic Designer and the overall L&D Multimedia Team to ensure consistency in how we apply all things media!
- Add to and catalog our ever-expanding media library
- 3-5 years experience as a graphic designer for corporations, design agencies, or contracting for one of these
- Expert-level ability to use Adobe Illustrator and related programs to create custom flat and vector-based images
- Expert-level ability to use Adobe Photoshop and related programs to create and/or edit images and photos
- Proficiency in using Adobe Creative Cloud
- Bachelor of Arts (or Science) degree in Graphic Design, Visual Design, Visual Arts Communication, Graphic Communication, or related field
- An unmatched resiliency to change and a positive attitude towards changes and working with others who are not as familiar with graphic design
- Experience as a graphic designer for an Human Resources (HR) tech company
- Experience working with L&D folks and creating graphics for them, especially for eLearning courses
What are you waiting for?! Come join us today! #LiveTheReputation
Our award-winning culture has made this the place employees want to be. We have plenty of opportunities for you to grow your career within Paylocity, and offer benefits like Tuition Reimbursement so you can continue to learn and develop your skills. You could say our growth game is strong. We also reward hard work with a flexible, casual work environment and plenty of perks. From picnics, to game nights, to holiday parties, there’s no shortage of ways to have fun.
We also offer the following benefits and perks:
· Competitive pay
· Comprehensive benefits (medical, dental, vision, 401k)
· Flexible work hours
· Paid Parental Leave
· Ample volunteer opportunities and events
· Health and wellness program
· Stock purchasing options (NASDAQ: PCTY)
Visit Paylocity.com/careers to learn more about working at Paylocity. Also be sure to check out what past and present employees have to say about us and our CEO on Glassdoor. Check out our many Awards here!!
Learn more about us and stay connected: Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, and Glassdoor.
At Paylocity, “We” is what makes us different. We are committed to fostering a culture that honors diverse opinions, perspectives, and backgrounds, knowing that each makes us stronger and collectively unbeatable together. We actively cultivate these differences as we engage each other in driving innovation in the software and services we provide our customers. Paylocity is an equal opportunity employer.