Graphic Designer at CCC Information Services
CCC Information Services Inc. is the technology platform for the underwritten assets economy. CCC technology, insights, and support connect industries – insurers, automotive manufacturers, collision repairers, parts suppliers, lenders, fleet operators and more – to advance decision-making, productivity, and customer experiences for thousands of clients worldwide. Clients leverage CCC’s network management, data management, AI, operational workflows and customer experience solutions to efficiently scale, interact, transact and achieve their unique business objectives. CCC was ranked a best mid-sized company to work for by Forbes (2019). BuiltIn Chicago, Austin and LA named CCC a top place to work in 2020. Diverse perspectives and experiences are core to CCC’s success and award-winning culture of more than 2,000 employees worldwide. We hold inclusion as a core value and are committed to celebrating and cultivating the diversity of our team. With a 40+ year track record of innovation, CCC’s tenacious spirit and growth mindset turn next generation technology into real world solutions and empower team members to expand their knowledge and potential. Headquartered in Chicago, CCC has 11 locations worldwide. CCC’s principal PE investors are Advent International, Technology Crossover Ventures, and Oak Hill Capital Find out more about CCC Information Services by visiting cccis.com.
Job Description Summary
CCC Information Services is looking a talented graphic designer and PowerPoint expert to join our creative team. The ideal candidate is an independent worker with an acute attention to detail, who loves branding identity, and can tell compelling stories through visuals. There will be a variety of projects but with an emphasis on creating sales presentations. We are looking for a collaborative teammate with an eye for modern, effective design and a drive for learning and self-improvement.
- Generate strong, fresh designs while maintaining the consistency of brand standards
- Use conceptual skills with a high sense of design, illustration, layout, and typography
- Collaborate with team members (both internal & external) to develop creative concepts & designs, translating those solutions across a variety of materials
- Collaborate across the organization to elevate standards of print & digital creative
- Assign, monitor, and direct workflow by setting daily, weekly and long-term project goals
- Display strong creative, organizational, problem solving, and communication skills; must have the ability to explain your design decisions and timeline to others
- Organize and maintain files and PPT slideware, including following best practices for version control, naming conventions, and organization of graphic files.
- See all projects through to completion, from concept & design to production. Must deliver to deadlines, consistently each and every time
- Determine the message the design should portray and have the ability to understand how designs connect to the larger company and product marketing story
- Support the sales team (via marketing) in creating necessary sales materials, typically in PowerPoint
- Ability to handle & manage constructive criticism, from a variety of stakeholders and adjust designs accordingly
- Review designs for errors before printing or publishing them
- 4+ years professional experience
- Bachelor’s degree in art, graphic design, or a related field.
- Expert skills in Microsoft PowerPoint
- Expert skills in Adobe Creative Suite, particularly Adobe Illustrator, InDesign, and Photoshop
- Must be self-motivated team player, professional, detail-orientated, and possess excellent oral and written communication skills
- Comfortable working under pressure with tight deadlines
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously
- A strong online portfolio