Epsilon is the leader in outcome-based marketing. We enable marketing that’s built on proof, not promises. Through Epsilon PeopleCloud, the marketing platform for personalizing consumer journeys with performance transparency, Epsilon helps marketers anticipate, activate and prove measurable business outcomes. Powered by CORE ID®, the most accurate and stable identity management platform representing 200+ million people, Epsilon’s award-winning data and technology is rooted in privacy by design and underpinned by powerful AI. With more than 50 years of experience in personalization and performance working with the world’s top brands, agencies and publishers, Epsilon is a trusted partner leading CRM, digital media, loyalty and email programs. Positioned at the core of Publicis Groupe, Epsilon is a global company with over 8,000 employees in over 40 offices around the world. For more information, visit epsilon.com. Follow us on Twitter at @EpsilonMktg.
Design Execution: Flawlessly executes design deliverables to support marketing campaigns and initiatives, as well as internal projects (HR, recruiting, D&EI, company store). Maintains creative excellence while seeking ways to innovate to improve efficiency and scalability.
Creative Problem Solving: Works with internal clients including marketing, sales, HR/recruiting, client creative to produce compelling marketing and sales collateral. Successfully communicates design ideas with a strong POV, both verbally and visually. Understands creative briefs, problem-solving and troubleshooting various design issues and challenges.
Technical Proficiency & Industry Knowledge: Demonstrated proficiency in Adobe Creative Cloud and Microsoft Office with a keen understanding and ability to interpret the latest trends in print and digital design. Ability to design and problem-solve in PowerPoint to support Marketing, Sales and other internal presentation design needs. Working knowledge of building motion graphics with basic animation for use in multiple promotional channels.
SKILLS & ABILITIES
· Ability to interpret and translate creative strategy into concepts that activate in a variety of complex mediums—including digital (emails, infographics, banner ads), motion graphics & storyboarding for video, print (direct mail, long-form content pdfs), social and events (virtual and live)
· Ability to interpret and apply brand systems through type and graphics
· Type design both for digital and print
· Thoroughness, accuracy and attention to detail throughout the concepting, design and graphic production process
· Confidence to work as collaborative team member
· Strong communication, collaboration and presentation skills
· Exceptional problem-solving skills, time/project management and organizational ability
· Knowledge of web/digital design principles
· Ability to thrive in a fast-paced work environment
· 100% execution
- Your portfolio should include brand work (B2C and/or B2B) as well as corporate communications.
- Education: Minimum Bachelors Degree in Graphic Design, Fine Arts or other discipline.
- Years of professional Experience: 2–3
· Adobe Creative Cloud, including AfterEffects
· Microsoft Powerpoint
· Mac/PC platform literate
Great People, Deserve Great Benefits
We know that we have some of the brightest and most talented associates in the world, and we believe in rewarding them accordingly. If you work here, expect competitive pay, comprehensive health coverage, and endless opportunities to advance your career.
Epsilon is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Epsilon’s policy is not to discriminate against any applicant or employee based on actual or perceived race, age, sex or gender (including pregnancy), marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, mental or physical disability, religion, creed, color, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression (including transgender status), veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Epsilon also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.
Epsilon will provide accommodations to applicants needing accommodations to complete the application process.