Graphic Designer at Epsilon
Epsilon is the leader in outcome-based marketing. We enable marketing that’s built on proof, not promises. Through Epsilon PeopleCloud, the marketing platform for personalizing consumer journeys with performance transparency, Epsilon helps marketers anticipate, activate and prove measurable business outcomes. Powered by CORE ID®, the most accurate and stable identity management platform representing 200+ million people, Epsilon’s award-winning data and technology is rooted in privacy by design and underpinned by powerful AI. With more than 50 years of experience in personalization and performance working with the world’s top brands, agencies and publishers, Epsilon is a trusted partner leading CRM, digital media, loyalty and email programs. Positioned at the core of Publicis Groupe, Epsilon is a global company with over 8,000 employees in over 40 offices around the world. For more information, visit epsilon.com. Follow us on Twitter at @EpsilonMktg.
The Graphic Designer is responsible for contributing to the execution of brand concepts into effective visual designs for digital campaigns. Under the direction of an Art Director or Senior Art Director, you will work on several projects at a time and assist in many phases of creative development. Your talents for concepting will be highlighted in the creative you execute for new business. With oversight from your manager, you consistently challenge yourself to produce work to the highest standards, and you are able to manage priorities independently. Your passion for interactive design — as well as the latest trends in mobile, social media, digital design, and technology — are reflected in your work.
What you’ll be doing…
- Applying on-brand design solutions across digital, video, mobile formats and presentations, from execution through final production
- Directing contributions to creative development
- Learning the ins and outs of client brand guidelines
- Interpreting direction from Art Directors, Senior Art Directors, and Associate Creative Directors into flawless creative
- Generating work that meets and exceeds client expectations
- Owning project management of assigned work; delivering on time; checking in with manager/team lead to help balance workload when needed
- This role is 100% execution
Qualifications you should have…
- Growing understanding of the different digital formats and the ability to map out strategic ideas that fully utilize them
- Developing communication skills including ability to articulate and sell creative decisions and rationale to other team members in words as well as visuals
- Amazing portfolio that shows flawless attention to detail as well as conceptual thinking and integrated experiences
- Able to handle multiple projects and work efficiently under pressure
- Ability to see other people's point of view and receive criticism is a must
- Eagerness to be mentored by Creative team members
- Able to identify as well as solve challenges
- A finger on the pulse of design/industry trends and advances in technology
- Bachelor’s degree from a four-year college or university
- BFA preferred, ideally in Visual Communications, Advertising or Design
- 1-3 years of experience in agency/in-house environment
- Digital experience a plus
- Proven teamwork skills
- Power Point
- Basic HTML knowledge
- Mac/PC platform Literate
Great People, Deserve Great Benefits
We know that we have some of the brightest and most talented associates in the world, and we believe in rewarding them accordingly. If you work here, expect competitive pay, comprehensive health coverage, and endless opportunities to advance your career.
Epsilon is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Epsilon’s policy is not to discriminate against any applicant or employee based on actual or perceived race, age, sex or gender (including pregnancy), marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, mental or physical disability, religion, creed, color, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression (including transgender status), veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Epsilon also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.
Epsilon will provide accommodations to applicants needing accommodations to complete the application process.