Graphic Designer at GoHealth
In this role, you will be working closely with our digital media team creating motion and static graphic advertising for Facebook, Instagram, Youtube, Google Display Network and Taboola. As a graphic designer at GoHealth, we ask that you work as a team and be collaborative, but also push yourself to lead new/innovative ideas of your own. You will always have an arsenal of digital analysts, marketing experts, and a team of designers to help reinforce your new ideas and motivate you to create more.
In your day-to-day, you will be working on deliverables for different teams throughout the company while also researching new ideas and design trends to keep us on top of our game.
You’re constantly working hard to improve yourself and your design skills through research, education, and collaboration. You’re comfortable working with a team, but also take risks presenting new ideas you’ve researched that can take the team into a new direction. You love a fast-paced work environment and a large variety of design projects.
You have experience working cross-functionally with various clients or teams and you’re able to ask the right questions to produce a quality deliverable.
You enjoy taking a simple idea and exploring new ways to make it better. You have the ability to iterate on designs and are able to explain your design decisions through your research and knowledge.
Frequently cited statistics show that women apply to jobs only if they meet 100% of the qualifications. GoHealth encourages you to break that statistic and to apply. No one ever meets 100% of the qualifications. We look forward to your application.
- Motion and static graphic advertising
- Prioritize deadlines
- Research new solutions to complex design problems and iterate on your designs
- Find new ways to educate yourself through online classes, conferences and research
Skills and Experience:
- An online portfolio showcasing motion and static graphic designs
- Bachelor's degree in graphic design or similar preferred
- 3+ years of experience in graphic design or advertising/direct marketing creative role
- Video, motion, or animation experience is required
- Experience with HTML5, AfterEffects, Premiere Pro, Sketch, and Adobe Creative Suite is required
- Proficiency in Invision is a plus
- Knowledge of UX best practices
- Ability to accept constructive criticism and revise
Benefits and Perks
- Open vacation policy because work life balance is important
- 401k program with company match
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance benefits
- Paid maternity and paternity leave
- Professional growth opportunities
- Generous employee referral bonuses
- Employee Resource Groups
- Work from Home Stipend
- GoHealth is an Equal Opportunity Employer