Graphic Designer at Logiwa (Chicago, IL)
Why work at Logiwa?
Logiwa is a rocket headed straight for the moon! Since 2017 we've grown to become the leading provider of cloud-powered ordering and fulfillment software for B2C and Direct-to-Consumer companies in an industry that’s growing by leaps and bounds. As e-commerce continues to take off, the sky is not even the limit for us.
If you’re looking for a place where your career can take off, for a company that is passionate about their people, and for products that are helping redefine the way companies do business, then we’re looking for you!
We provide a fun, inclusive, and collaborative environment with endless opportunities for growth. Whoever you are–rocket enthusiast, mountaineer, chess master, or Netflix binger– come find your place with us here at Logiwa. Take a look and see how you can contribute to this fast-growing team.
The Job Details
We are looking for a passionate Graphic Designer to join the corporate marketing team. Under the direction of the Senior Marketing Communications Manager, you will support our corporate and product marketing efforts with the development of digital and print creative deliverables. The Graphic Designer is responsible for creating advertising campaign materials including, email, digital content, paid and organic social media, infographics, and print materials. You are resourceful, creative, and meticulous with excellent design chops. And you relish the idea of working for a fast-growing, cutting-edge company. The Graphic Designer will demonstrate creativity, up-to-date knowledge of industry software, and a professional approach to feedback, time, costs, and deadlines.
This position is part of a dynamic and talented team providing but not limited to: print and digital collateral, website design, UX design, and event graphics. The Graphic Designer is responsible for keeping our website updated, posting new blogs, maintaining internal site links, and a variety of reporting associated with website functionality. The successful candidate will have a strong understanding of design, hierarchy, problem solving, layout, typography, and substantial verbal and written communication skills. This person must also have the ability to multitask and be detail oriented.
What You’ll Do:
- Gather information and materials needed from designated individuals to accomplish tasks.
- Become familiar with brand guidelines, images, components and overall brand identity, as well as the guidelines of our partner companies.
- Work within existing brand guidelines and designs to version out print collateral, image-based emails, and digital assets for our website and social media channels.
- Work within existing Google Slides (Keynote, PowerPoint) templates to create beautiful and legible presentations for our sales department.
- Accurately estimate the time required to complete work, and works successfully within time and cost constraints.
- Proofread to ensure accurate and high-quality work.
- Conceptualize assignments by designing rough layout of art and copy regarding arrangement, size, type size and style, and related aesthetic concepts as per specified media requirements. Adjust designs and copy according to direction provided by stakeholders.
- Obtain approval of concepts by submitting rough layouts, timelines, and estimates for approval to Senior Marketing Communications Manager and VP of Marketing.
- Maintain technical knowledge by reviewing professional publications and staying up to date on marketing and design trends, etc.
- Learn new software, if needed, to accomplish projects.
- Works as part of a collaborative team, and directly with Senior Marketing Communications Manager, VP of Marketing, and outside agencies (when necessary).
- Assist in designing marketing materials that have high visual impact, and help present our products and services to the public and our partner clients in a breakthrough way.
- Assist in designing corporate communications, presentations, product packaging, sales flyers and promotional elements.
- Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design
- 1-5 years of professional Graphic Design experience
- Understanding of print production, digital and multimedia design
- Experience in Adobe InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator
- Experience with Google Suite (Google Slides, Google Docs, and Google Sheets)
- Experience in file organization and maintenance
- Experience with Wordpress. HTML, CSS, and Divi experience a plus.
- Hubspot, Google Ads, Premiere Pro, Wistia, and Canva experience a plus
- Strong typography skills, photography and photo editing skills
- Interest in video editing is a plus, but not required
- Experience working collaboratively with stakeholders across all levels of an organization, both in the marketing team and cross-functionally