Cooler Screens is backed and led by some of the most prominent Chicago & Silicon Valley leaders, designers, and investors. We have developed a digital solution to transform a multi-billion dollar industry and positively affect the buying experiences of consumers in the US and beyond. If you’re looking to get on the ground floor of the next digital revolution and Chicago tech success story – this opportunity may be for you.
As a Graphic Designer with Cooler Screens, you will use a combination of your knowledge, creativity, and experiences to help us reimagine the digital in-store shopper experience. You will be working hands-on with our design and technology team to create the next in-store IoT solutions.
Who You Are:
- You’re resourceful, innovative, and a forward thinker
- You’re passionate and have a keen interest in digital trends
- You’re a dreamer with an entrepreneurial spirit who wants to be heard
- You’re excited and motivated to be a key player in our fast-paced startup environment
What you’ll do:
- Collaborate in the development of new ideas
- Assist lead designers in daily tasks and deadlines
- Prepare work to be accomplished by gathering information and materials
- Layout imagery, content, type with proportion, hierarchy, and style
- Assist in proofing creative pre-production
What You Need to Succeed:
- Bachelor’s degree in graphic design or similar discipline
- 1-5 years of experience in a full-time design role
- Excellent computer skills (specifically Microsoft Office suite and Google Docs/Sheets)
- Deep familiarity with software packages including Adobe Creative Cloud (Photoshop, Illustrator & InDesign), PowerPoint & Keynote
- Demonstrated ability to take verbally articulated concepts and/or text and represent it visually
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and work under deadlines at a high volume
- Excellent verbal and written communication
About Cooler Screens:
We are transforming retail cooler surfaces into IoT-enabled screens. Our media platform reimagines the brick-and-mortar shopping experience for consumers in the cooler and freezer aisle while delivering new marketing opportunities and smart merchandising for brands and retailers.
We have an excellent benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, 401(k), life insurance, paid time off, and many other perks. Come join our fast-growing team at our headquarters in heart of Chicago.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, native origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or veteran status.