What You'll Do:
- Drive STATS' visual identity and design strategy for all market segments and channels (including, but not limited to: website, email, webinars, newsletters, marketing and sales collateral, events and conferences)
- Ensure STATS' visual identity accurately reflects the company's vision and culture
- Design engaging graphics and infographics for use on social media and web surrounding major sporting events and stories
- Ideate, develop and design presentations for customers and prospects including Requests for Proposal (RFP)
- Work collaboratively with other designers throughout the organization to ensure all graphics are the highest quality, on-brand, and consistent
What You'll Need:
- Bachelor's degree with a focus on web and/or graphic design preferred.
- 1-3 years of professional experience with graphic design. Must be able to show comprehensive portfolio.
- Expert level proficiency in Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign and Microsoft Powerpoint; experience with Dreamweaver, Lightroom, Premiere Pro, After Effects and Audition preferred.
- Current on the latest trends, styles and technologies in web design; intimate knowledge and skill with color theory, composition and typography best practices; understanding of development for cross-browser compatibility and responsive design.
- The ability to take abstract ideas and develop them in an easy-to-digest Powerpoint format to support internal and external communications.
- Experience editing video footage preferred.
- Passion for and understanding of professional sports globally. Deep understanding of trends in in digital media, broadcast and brand activations an advantage.
- Willingness and desire to proactively participate in cross-functional marketing initiatives rather than defaulting to waiting for detailed design instruction.
- Experience with Wordpress, HTML and CSS.
- Experience with marketing automation platforms (Marketo or Hubspot).
- Excellent written/oral communications and analytical skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and project management skills.