Job Description Summary
CCC Information Services, a leading technology and artificial intelligence company, serving the multi-billion-dollar auto collision repair and insurance industry, is seeking a Senior Graphic Designer to support company marketing initiatives. As a member of the Marketing Team, the role will support the development of branded-content, company presentations, corporate website, email, and direct client communications with the objective of building the CCC brand, reputation and business success.
The ideal candidate will have at least 6+ years of graphic design experience, experience building/evolving brand guidelines, ability to manage a fast-paced work environment and enjoy working as a team.
Core Skills include:
- Ability to design for a digital and print audience
- Design logo, illustrations and website pages
- Design / storytelling experiences through presentations in PowerPoint
- Proficiency with Adobe
- Ability to design in HTML5
- Experience collaborating with and managing external agencies
Education & Training:
- 6+ years of design experience at an agency or within a marketing team
- Bachelor’s Degree in graphic design or a related field