Instructional Designer and Trainer
We are looking for a highly creative Instructional Designer to collaborate with subject matter experts and thought leaders in the FinTech industry. This position is responsible for developing e-learning solutions as well as administer training and certificate programs for both external clients and employees. This position will also assess training and development needs both externally and internally, create training manuals, present in-person training sessions, and monitor training for effectiveness.
- Oversees training/ certification programs that include web-based seminars, printed manuals, group sessions, training videos, and more
- Develops certification program for external clients and partners including designing a client/ partner learning journey that includes foundational to advanced training, role-based learning paths and continuing education
- Owns the client/ partner training user experience and strategy by defining training needs and requirements for our clients and partners
- Leverage instructional design education to recommend new methods of engagement or improvements to existing programs and trainings.
- Analyze, interpret, understand, and transform technical writing source material into training.
- Reviews existing training materials produced internally to determine appropriateness and relevance
- Modifies or creates course materials and training manuals to meet specific training needs
- Presents in-person and online training sessions and creates all the training collaterals
- Schedules training sessions, organizes information technology and other logistics, and manages course enrollment
- Produces and monitors training/ certification programs and manuals to ensure that they are effective and up-to-date and makes updates as necessary
- Works with managers to address learning issues, instruction problems, or new educational needs regarding specific employees or departments
- Monitor and evaluate training program’s effectiveness, success and relevant costs in order to report to management regarding ROI
- Maintains understanding of new educational and training techniques and methods
- 3-5 years of experience in training and development
- Expert user of Captivate, Camtasia, Illustrator, Photoshop, PowerPoint, and Word
- Strong graphic design and videography skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with high-level analytical, interpersonal, organizational, and computer skills
- Professional demeanor, organized, and appreciation for client needs balanced with company interests.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Detail oriented, ability to manage multiple projects, priorities, and personalities
- Ability to travel domestically and globally
- Experience in the FinTech, Treasury, or Risk Management industry a plus
- Master’s degree in Instructional Design, Education, or English a plus