Here at Grubhub we’ve been dedicated to giving diners the most convenient way to order food from their favorite restaurants (whether that’s a late night Chalupa from Taco Bell or a salad for lunch from a local restaurant the day after they enjoyed said late night Chalupa).
While we are food-obsessed, we are also customer-obsessed. We look to constantly innovate our technology so our diners’ food experience is memorable, restaurant owners get more business and individuals across the country looking for part-time work can deliver the food from the restaurant to the diner flawlessly. We take great pride in knowing that we are a part of 17+ million diners food ordering experience and we are partnered with 105,000 restaurants in 2,000 US cities across our suite of apps (Grubhub, LevelUp, Seamless, Tapingo, Eat24).
Want to be a part of the biggest movement in the US that is moving eating forward? If so, we want to talk to you - and hear what’s your favorite restaurant for food delivery!
Grubhub is looking for an enthusiastic Lead Instructional Designer to join our our Care Training team in our contact center. We are seeking an individual who is extremely knowledgeable in their field of expertise and possess experience creating curriculum. The right candidate is self-motivated and ready to bring a whatever-it-takes mentality to our fast-paced and ever-changing environment.
You’ll need to be ready to dive right in – our staff is always growing and the training never stops. It’s hard work, sure, but it's also a fun place to work. You should be excited about becoming a part of our uniquely awesome culture.
Some Challenges You’ll Tackle
- Design learning solutions (e-Learning, instructor-led, virtual and self-paced) based in adult learningtheory
- Knowledge of current trends and best practices in instructional software, social media, mobile appsand devices, multimedia applications, and internet-based technologies in training settings
- Collaborate on the design and development of training content, video production and animation withinput from subject matter experts to produce sound instructional products
- Develop and publish eLearning modules to a Learning Management System
- Provides guidance of curriculum materials to ensure that they adhere to instructional design andlearning principles appropriate for a millennial audience
- Assists trainers in the design and development of instruction by staying abreast of best practices
You Should Have
- A Degree or higher in Instructional Design, Learning, Technology & Training
- 3+ years of instructional design and development experience in web-based (e-learning), self-study and instruction led training programs, with a strong focus on software or call center training preferred
- Knowledge of relevant course delivery platforms with strong proficiency in Learning Management Systems, Articulate Storyline, Adobe eLearning Suite or other similar eLearning tools as well as experience in graphic design, including the use of Adobe Illustrator and Adobe Photoshop.
- Must be highly organized, flexible and must be able to thrive in a fast-paced, demanding, deadline-oriented environment, while managing competing demands simultaneously
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to interact frequently with instructors, stakeholders, and management
- Create graphics using photoshop, illustrator or similar tools
And Of Course, Perks!
- PTO. It’s true, we provide you a generous amount of time to recharge.
- Better Benefits. Get quality insurance, flex-spending accounts, retirement options and commuter perks.
- Free Food. Kitchens are stocked and free Grubhub each week.
- Stock Up. All of our employees are owners, in fact, they’re granted Restricted Stock Units, which means we’re all in it to win it.
- Casual Culture. Catch rays on the rooftop or get comfy on a couch and get to know your coworkers — because work, should be a place you want to be.
We deliver favorites every day. Join us as we move eating forward.
Grubhub is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here: DOL Poster. If you are applying for a job in the U.S. and need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to [email protected] and let us know the nature of your request and contact information. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address.