Do you eat, sleep, and breathe design? We’re looking for a Designer to join our growing team. As a member of our Design team, you are responsible for building experiences that are both beautiful and easy to use. At Punchkick, design is more than pixel perfection—it’s providing users with engaging experiences that exceed their expectations.
Come work with a team of ultra-talented and authentic designers, developers, strategists, UX architects, and tech visionaries. We build products that we are incredibly proud of—for clients that we deeply respect—all within a team of great friends and colleagues. Punchkick has an unmistakable culture of excellence and we seek out folks who feel alive and thrive in this type of environment.
What are we looking for?
You will help craft beautiful experiences and interfaces on multiple concurrent projects. You’ll rely on your deep knowledge of user experience, visual design principles, and technological feasibility to build innovative mobile app and responsive website features, from information architecture and user flows to high-fidelity visual design and prototyping. Also, you’ll work with developers to make sure your design vision is seen through in the final product. You’ll play a leading design role on innovative, bleeding-edge projects for Fortune-level clients in a variety of industries.
- Creating low-fidelity sketches, wireframes, and prototypes to help demonstrate the user experience of the product to the client.
- Producing meticulous, beautiful user interface designs, taking into account client brand guidelines and specifications.
- Comfort in explaining design decisions to clients and internal teams.
- Working in tandem with multiple developers to ensure all functionality and design is meeting client expectations.
- Participating in regular design critiques and synthesizing feedback to create top-notch designs.
- A willingness and passion to never stop learning and adapting to ever-changing design trends and UI principles.
Aside from a love for design and learning all you can about technology, you will present a robust design portfolio that demonstrates the following:
- 2+ years experience in a design-related position, where you worked on interesting web or mobile digital products.
- B.A. in graphic design, visual communication, or another design-related field.
- An impeccable understanding of typography, layout, color, and all other elements of design.
- A fanatic attention to detail for creating pixel-perfect icons and UI elements.
- Proficient knowledge in the Adobe Creative Suite, Sketch and/or Figma, InVision, and other rapid prototyping software
- Authenticity and a good attitude are a must.
- Ability to create clean and professional presentation decks for client review.
- Working knowledge of HTML, CSS, and responsive web design techniques is a plus.
- Experience in user interface animation is a plus.