Junior Industrial Designer
The Marketing Store, a HAVI company, is a privately held global Agency that innovates, optimizes and drives marketing promotions and supply chains of many of the best-known brands in the world. When you work at The Marketing Store, you have a chance to make your mark – to be a part of work that drives value, brings a smile and keeps everyday life moving forward. Which means it’s not the size of our global footprint, but rather your personal fingerprint, that has the power to make a real difference for our customers… and to touch the lives of people both at home and around the world.
We are staffed by a senior team of classically trained marketing professionals. Having developed an insightful, strategic, brand-building process for creating advertising campaigns, we have adapted this same thinking to promotions, digital, direct, the Internet, CRM, loyalty, premiums and events. The result is unique solutions that cover the gamut of marketing channels. Our clients include McDonald’s, Nissan, Infiniti, T-Mobile and more.
Candidates should be proficient in Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop, and should have good sketching skills. Candidates should also have a good understanding of form, ergonomics, and product usability/interaction. 3d modeling and printing experience is a plus, as well as experience with KeyShot rendering software. Any molding/plastic product design experience would also be very helpful.
Core responsibilities include:
- Develop packaging and instructional artwork (Adobe Illustrator).
- Design and develop printed product artwork, ie. sticker sheets (Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator).
- Product color specifications (Adobe Photoshop).
- Processing model photos and laying out model sheets (Adobe Photoshop).
- Processing 3d model renders (KeyShot).
- Processing 3d prints/prototypes.
Secondary responsibilities include:
- Product research/sourcing
- Brainstorming and sketching product concepts
- Redlining models (Adobe Photoshop)
- 3d model development and revision (Freeform, ZBrush)
Desired Skills & Experience
- Adobe Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator)
- 3d modeling
Other Skills (optional):
- 3d printing
- Product/model photography
- Industrial design degree preferred
- Consumer product design experience is a plus
The Marketing Store provides comprehensive benefits offerings to all full-time employees starting on day one. Our benefits include options for medical and dental insurance, 401(k) plan with Company matching provision, profit sharing, flexible spending accounts, tuition reimbursement, life insurance, health and wellness benefits (including discounts on products & services), employee assistance program, and disability insurance.
Thank you for your interest in The Marketing Store.
Please note that we will only contact candidates who are selected for an interview.
The Marketing Store is an equal opportunity employer.
We do not accept unsolicited calls, resumes or candidate referrals from recruiters and agencies.