Lead Product Designer - Lean Power
At Lean Power, we are making power generation safer and more efficient by seamlessly integrating technology into human-centered processes. Today, half of unplanned nuclear plant shutdowns occur as a result of poor maintenance work instructions. We believe that, with user-and-data-informed design and industry expertise, Lean Power can bring the benefits of modern technology to a decades old industry.
We are seeking a full-stack product designer who is hungry to own the product design and brand for a digital product that is already turning heads in the energy industry. This role reports to the Director of Products and would have the future opportunity to build out a full design team.
You will own the quality, execution, and design vision for Lean Power. The role focuses on both working with world-class engineers in an agile delivery team, as well as strategically investing time in the brand and presence of Lean Power within the industry.
- Work with the Lean Power product team to evolve the direction and vision based on research and data.
- Provide the necessary design support for delivery to the engineering team
- Create and own the vision of dynamic campaigns to support the growth and direction of Lean Power
Desired Skills and Experience:
- 2+ years leading the design of a digital product
- 8+ years of experience in the design industry
- Track record and examples of cross-discipline product work
- Web and mobile design experience required
- Augmented reality design experience is a plus
- Energy industry / regulations experience highly preferred
- Ability to travel up to 20%
- Work at a digital products focused company with a variety of challenging engagements with upper mid-market and Fortune organizations
- Develop the team and practice alongside an engaged and energetic management team
- Sponsored participation in professional improvement & development
- Performance based bonuses in addition to a competitive salary
- Competitive health, dental, life, and vision insurance
- Three weeks paid vacation, plus standard U.S. holidays
- Maternity/Paternity leave benefit
- Gym Membership
- Regular team building events, Friday lunches, and a stocked kitchen
- Employee referral program
The Core Values of Devbridge Group
Make Great Things
Be engaged in every aspect of the software delivery process, and know the ins and outs of making great things. You’ve delivered them before, and you can’t wait for the next challenge.
Activity without progress is worthless. The strongest candidates take responsibility for success and failure, and support the team through their efforts.
Tracking, measuring, escalating, and following through on expectations. Clients work with us because they trust us. We work well together because of how this value extends to our teams.
You know ‘design is never really done’ and you treat your professional development the same way. Rejecting mediocrity, and always looking to improve your skills and those around you.
Speak up and stand for what you think is true. You do this for your team, your pod, and your own career and ideas. You execute your vision with data and action.
Celebrate success and share in growing a team and place where great things can be made.