What’s Our Dish
Announced in May 2018, Peapod Digital Labs (PDL) is an Ahold Delhaize USA company that powers the eCommerce and digital strategies for the Great Local Brands of Ahold Delhaize USA. Accelerating growth in digital and personalization capabilities, PDL is an innovation lab focused on meeting the changing needs of customers, regardless of when, where, and how consumers choose to shop.
Peapod continues to be a consumer-facing eCommerce brand, and is part of Peapod Digital Labs, focused on growing Peapod sales to consumers.
Browse the Aisles:
The ideal candidate has experience with user research, innovative UX strategy, presenting and leading team members. The ability to share your robust online portfolio is a must!
Recipe for Success - What's “in store” for the role :
- Full end-to-end ownership of User Experience efforts
- Responsibility for planning, delivery, and success of projects
- Proactively review, refine, and recommend new user experience concepts across multiple web sites and devices
- Utilize web analytics data, consumer insights, market research, and proven user-centric design principles in the creation of world-class user interaction designs
- Serve as liaison and manage communications with stakeholders and other teams
- Plan, conduct, and encourage others to participate in usability tests
- Continually improve overall user experience (Ui/UX) for various websites
The Essentials in Your Cart - The required ingredients
- Bachelor’s degree - design/HCI, CS, or psychology areas preferred
- Expert knowledge of user-centered interface design processes, methodology and UI best practices
- Demonstrated experience with turning customer insights into interaction designs
- Proven skills with feature/use case development, wireframe/flow creation, information architecture, rapid prototyping, conceptual design, and UI specifications
- Keen strength to apply expert design skills to user flows, usability, and application interactions and experience in visual design and proficient in Photoshop
- Extremely detail-oriented, flexible and able to work in a fast-paced, demanding environment simultaneously contributing to multiple projects each with aggressive development schedules
- Strong communication skills. Able to present concepts in a clear and convincing manner to a broad range of audiences – from executives to software developers
- Ability to make strong recommendations based on industry trends, consumer research, business needs and technical feasibility/difficulty
- Previous experience in an ecommerce environment
- Appreciation and enthusiasm for agile development practices
Join Us at Our Table
Peapod Digital Labs is a forward-thinking company with a strong legacy of innovation. We recognize who powers our progress – our people! We offer a great variety of benefits and perks to our employees, including: great health care options, including PPO and HSA plans (with company contributions), dental, vision, flexible spending accounts, a 401k with strong company match and immediate vesting, and generous and flexible paid time off.
We are an equal opportunity employer. We comply with all applicable federal, state and local laws. Qualified applicants are considered without regard to sex, race, color, ancestry, national origin, citizenship status, religion, age, marital status (including civil unions), military service, veteran status, pregnancy (including childbirth and related medical conditions), genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, legally recognized disability, domestic violence victim status or any other characteristic protected by law.