Mobile Product Designer
Rally Health™ is all about putting health in the hands of the individual. It’s our mission, and it drives everything we do, which is to empower people with easy-to-use online and mobile tools that help them take charge of their health and health care, from improving their diet and fitness to selecting health benefits, and choosing the right doctor at the right price for their needs.
Our culture is built on a deep and sincere dedication to helping people live healthier lives. To do this, we are committed to innovating continuously at every level. We know that some of the things we do are not going to work, and that’s okay. We’re not trying to build something that is churn and burn. We’re building something that supports people over their lifetime. Every day, we get to work with amazing people on something that directly impacts the lives of millions of people for the better.
At Rally Health, we believe that two heads truly are better than one. Rallyers understand the importance of communication and collaboration, ensuring that we work we produce is the best that it can be. Every opinion is valid and valued, and we share ideas that elevate the way we work. We know that the big picture and the small details are tied together, and we keep both in mind. Everything we do is executed with our users in mind, so we make sure that all of our work has a human touch. Here at Rally, we take advantage of the opportunity to build strong relationships with each other, because it makes us better.
About the team:
The XD Mobile team is responsible for crafting the user experiences for our iOS and Android mobile applications. We combine elegant user interfaces, interaction fundamentals, effective motion design, and apply common sense design patterns that result in apps that are fun and entertaining to use. Our apps have consistently earned 4.5 to 5 star ratings from our enthusiastic users.
Your day to day:
- Works with Platform designer to understand where this feature will be placed in the app and it’s importance to the overall app goals.
- Work with Product Managers to understand the goals of the
- Solutions designers will be reporting directly to the Lead Product Designer, manager
Your core responsibilities:
- Has overall knowledge of how the solution ties into other similar solutions. For example, a solution designer should know how activities ties into rewards.
- Oversees a solution across the apps and makes sure that each solution follows all the same ux flow and layout for that solution.
- Evaluates the specific differences between apps per solution and accommodates that in the design. For example, one app might require a company logo whereas another app might not have that. The designer should design a page that can be scaled to accommodate both scenarios with minimal layout changes.
- Designs features based on product requirements and strategy while achieving UI/UX goals
- 0-6 years of professional design experience
- Min 1-2+ years native mobile app experience or 3+ apps in a Apple App / Google Play Store, (Native apps include iOS / Android, not mobile web)**
- BA or BFA in design or related field preferred, but not required
- Understanding what makes an experience good or bad
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
Why join Rally?
On top of an innovative work atmosphere and a chance to help people change their lives, we offer competitive pay, daily catered lunches, and an extensive benefits package for all full-time employees (including medical, dental, vision and 401(k)). In addition, offer the ability to grow, while truly making an impact in the healthcare system.
Rally knows that we are strongest when our employee population reflects the diversity of the world around us, and we are a place where all voices are valued. A diverse workforce will enrich us with the talent, energy, perspective and inspiration we need to achieve our mission. Rally Health believes in a policy of equal employment and opportunity for all people. It is our policy to recruit, hire, train, and promote individuals in all job titles, and administer all programs, without regard to race, color, religion, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, sex, age, marital status, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions, personal appearance, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, family responsibilities, genetic information, disability, matriculation, political affiliation, veteran status, union affiliation, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
Individuals with disabilities and veterans are encouraged to apply. Applicants who require an accommodation related to the application and/or review process should notify Talent Acquisition ([email protected]).
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.