Motion Graphic Designer at CCC Information Services
At CCC, it’s all about connectivity we are a provider of innovative cloud, mobile, telematics, hyperscale technologies and services for the automotive, insurance, and collision repair industries. Our solutions and big data insights are delivered through our CCC ONE™ platform, which connects 350+ insurance companies, 24,000+ repair facilities, original equipment manufacturers, hundreds of parts suppliers, and dozens of third-party data and service providers. Our platform, carwise.com , provides access to car-related services for millions of consumers. Auto Injury Solutions Inc., also a CCC company, provides casualty solutions to auto insurers for the handling of first and third-party claims. In short, our collective set of solutions make connected car, vehicle, and accident data actionable, informing decision-making, enhancing productivity, and helping customers deliver faster and better experiences for end consumers.
Job Description Summary
CCC Information Services, a leading technology and artificial intelligence company, serving the multi-billion-dollar auto collision repair and insurance industry, is seeking a Motion Graphic Designer to support company marketing initiatives.
- Conceptualize original ideas and/or translate existing concepts into composited motion graphics and video animations utilizing industry standard design 2D and 3D software.
- Contribute to creating clear and detailed motion design process per recommendations and requests. Take ownership of the animation creative process in the post production environment.
- Develop creative, strategic ideas that solve specific marketing challenges.
- Take an initial concept to the next level with motion graphics and animations, including 2D and 3D animations.
- Working knowledge of Photoshop and Illustrator, in addition to video editing software.
- History of telling compelling stories through unique creative assets and visual interactions.
- Assign, monitor, and direct workflow by setting daily, weekly and long-term project goals. Must have the ability to explain your design decisions and timeline to others.
- Assist in live event and studio production, including setting a stage, lighting a set, and shooting footage w/video or still camera.
- Organize and maintain video files, including following best practices for version control, naming conventions, and organization of graphic files.
- Maintain and troubleshoot video equipment.
- Work with stakeholders in pre-production to help identify key characters in the field, shape narrative content, and define shot list and work collaboratively in post-production to deliver content that meets brand standards.
- Ability to create motion story boards from text only client treatments with and without existing assets; comfortable with fast turn story boarding projects.
- Work in close collaboration with stakeholders, designers, marketing managers and throughout all phases of project development.
- Knowledge of various social media platforms and how to use video to engage with different audiences.
- Provide creative vision to the editing process, bringing your own style to create beautifully composed work.
- A bachelor’s degree in film, art, graphic design, or a related field.
- 4+ years experience with motion graphics film/video production house, agency or in-house environment.
- Proficiency in Adobe After Effects, Premiere, Illustrator, and Photoshop and in at least one 3D motion design tool such as Cinema 4D or similar.
- A strong demo reel.
- Must be self-motivated team player, professional, detail-orientated, and possess excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Understanding of broadcast and digital distribution best practices including technical aspects of production.
- Comfortable working under pressure with tight deadlines.
- Ability to work on multiple projects and brands simultaneously.