Part Time Interactive Designer
tronc’s Corporate Communications department is seeking a talented and energetic part time designer to contribute to a dynamic communications team as a graphic and interactive designer.
As an integral member of a team supporting senior leadership and our employee communication and engagement functions, versatility is key since your role can vary from creating high-quality visuals for executive communication, to helping produce an all-employee meeting and administrating our new Careers site. This role requires a comfort with multitasking and being able to quickly get up to speed on new projects, but you’ll be supported by a friendly, hard-working Corporate Communications team. In addition to Corporate Communications, you will work closely with internal stakeholders including HR, Technology and senior leadership.
- As our staff designer, help Corporate Communications achieve a clean, consistent and attractive look and feel in our visual communications
- Perform day-to-day administration of new tronc Careers site launching in early 2018
- Execute daily social media responsibilities as needed for tronc Corporate
- Work with Corporate Communications team members, including Senior Manager, Corporate Communications, to plan and execute clear, impactful and effective employee communication and employee engagement vehicles based on strategic objectives
- Degree in graphic design or related field
- Expert at Adobe Creative Suite
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel) and platforms such as SharePoint
- Web design (HTML/HTML5), video editing (FinalCut or Adobe Premiere) and/or training documentation experience a plus