Presentation/Production Designer at Purple Strategies
Purple Strategies is a different kind of communications firm, where politically-driven strategy drives world-class creative execution for Fortune 100 companies, large trade associations, and some of the most recognized brands in the world. We are not an ad agency or PR shop, but rather a Corporate Reputation AOR that helps companies build and defend reputation to reduce pressure on a business, brand or issue.
Purple’s creative team is seeking a strong, highly motivated Presentation/Information and Production Designer to join our team and work closely with our creative department of 20+ and help support the entire firm. While this job is based in Chicago, you will also work regularly with our Alexandria, VA office as well.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone who wants to be part of presenting and making world-class creative ideas. At Purple, we do everything from experiential concepts to social media campaigns to broadcast television — and we are seeking someone who can take everything we do and make it better.
What You'll Do:
- Presentation concept and design — When it comes to presentations, the sky is the limit. We are looking for an individual who can bring energy and visual panache to these critical components of our business. We believe the presentation itself should be as creative and breakthrough as the work within it.
- Asset creation and production — Some of the in-market work we do is created through 3rd party production partners, but a portion of what we do is produced internally. An individual in this role will be required to help design and create “light lift” digital, social, and traditional media assets.
- Concepting and communication — Visual communication is critical to the work we do. That’s why we are seeking a candidate who can bring strong design skills to how our work looks and lives in the marketplace.
- Contribute to a growing creative team — Be part of a fun, dynamic team where individual team members may have an area of expertise, but everyone pitches in to make the work we do better and more effective.
What We're Looking For:
- Bachelor’s degree in graphic communication, design, art direction or a related field, plus 3-7 years’ experience.
- Expert knowledge of design platforms and experience across media types.
- Ability to multi-task and work efficiently with careful attention to detail.
- Portfolio of work that shows expertise in graphic and design logic.
- Self-motivated, organized and accountable.