Product Designer - Network Insights at Rise Buildings by VTS
What Makes This Job Awesome?
- Quickly ramp on the substantial CRE domain, with a particular focus on integrating data insights within workflows.
- Partner closely with your Product Manager, Engineers, and Data Scientists to discover and solve complex problems, within a culture of teamwork, partnership and respect.
- Design data products that work seamlessly together within our platform, accounting for larger application structure, hierarchy, and context, across all users and permissions.
- Lead the design and application of ambitious data visualization patterns that greatly reduce redundancy and debt, factor high-impact aesthetic and functionality, and empower our customers to make the right business decisions.
- Employ research methodologies and lead qualitative and quantitative exercises that provide you with deep empathy for all of our customers’ motivations, goals, and larger systems in which they operate.
- Proactively pitch ideas, and exhibit substantive written and verbal communication skills, contributing design process and strategies to the platform, your product, and the Design and Data teams.
- Intimately understand our company strategies and objectives, and actively validate your work against them.
What Makes You A Great Fit?
- Have a degree in Design, Data Science, Human-Computer Interaction, or a related field.
- Have experience as a Product Designer or a Data Visualization Designer working with complex data sets at an enterprise software company, with bonus points for prior (Commercial) Real Estate experience.
- Have a strong portfolio showcasing your best work and demonstrating process, usability principles, and research methodologies in data visualization and interaction design.
- Have clear and concise written and verbal communication skills, and ability to rationalize design decisions with Design and non-Design stakeholders alike.
- Are a team player, with a strong desire to work collaboratively with a growing organization of fellow Designers, Product Managers, Engineers, and Data Scientists.
What VTS Values & How We Show It:
- Strive for Excellence - We know your potential is unlimited. Take advantage of our executive coaches and our training and career development programs available to all employees!
- Be Customer Obsessed - We’re employee obsessed too! VTS offers competitive compensation, comprehensive health benefits (including dental and vision), pre-tax commuter benefits, and a 401(k) plan. Not to mention the fun stuff - monthly happy hours, wellness events, clubs, and team lunches!
- Be Curious - Benefit from a culture that promotes new learning. VTS offers an education stipend to all employees!
- Move as One - We work in an open floor plan to promote cross-functional collaboration.
- Take Ownership - Be an owner of the company you’re building with our equity packages.
- Appreciate the Difference - VTS embraces and celebrates diversity. We understand the importance of a strong work-life balance. We offer a flexible PTO policy, generous family leave program, and more!