Product Designer, SEO & Organic at Sittercity
Sittercity, a Bright Horizons company, is a technology platform working to reimagine the child care industry. Finding, hiring and managing high-quality, trustworthy and enriching child care has never been simple, for parents or caregivers. We want to change that. At Sittercity, you can imagine and create solutions that will revolutionize a multi-billion industry and bring relief to parents and care providers alike, all while having a lot of fun! Boost your career as we launch into our next phase of growth and help build a platform that changes the way child care works.
We are looking for:
- 1+ years of experience, ideally with prior experience collaborating directly with developers and product managers
- Proficiency in design software, including Figma, Unbounce, Adobe suite, and other working tools
- A design generalist, comfortable tackling projects in many aspects of the design stack (research, ID, UX, UI, QA)
- Someone with a user-centric focus. Empathy for our customers during their journey is critical to your design success. You seek to deeply understand each persona so that you design an experience that delights. Talking to the customer to understand their needs is second nature to you.
- Someone who meticulously tests and iterates design ideas through to implementation using feedback from user testing. You have a healthy respect for the importance of analytics data to inform design decisions, but know when to trust your own instincts.
- Someone who can quickly communicate your ideas and the rationale for your decisions to the team to bring them along on the design journey and support your solutions.
- A self-motivated and capable of working independently but knows when to bring in appropriate stakeholders for collaboration.
We would like to see the following qualities:
- Demonstrable experience designing for responsive web with an understanding of animation, interaction design, and accessibility considerations
- Knowledge of industry best practices as it relates to landing page, design, and conversion
- Collaborate and contribute ideas to the landing page and sign up funnel experimentation roadmap
- Maintains a high quality approach to design layouts based on data and customers goals
- Designs using a consistent design language with a familiarity of building and using a design system
- Attention to detail, persistence to test and iterate to find the right solution for users
- Able to quickly prototype an idea, using a playground or prototyping tool
- Work with the marketing team on visual assets and small projects, as needed
Why you should join us
We offer an innovative and fun environment that rewards passionate and curious individuals. This is a fully remote opportunity. Additionally, you will receive the following benefits:
- Company events, social outings and volunteer opportunities
- Generous paid time off policy, including sick and holiday
- Industry-leading parental leave
- Tuition assistance, college coach, and enhanced family support
- Great benefits package, including: health, dental, vision, disability, life, and 401(k) matching
- Sittercity membership, back up child/adult/elder care, and child care center discounts
Sittercity is committed to hiring a diverse workforce. We consider all applicants for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other basis as prohibited by federal, state or local law. Sittercity participates in E-Verify and background checks all employees.