closerlook’s Senior Art Director shapes the creative development of all projects on his or her assigned accounts at closerlook, from concept to completion. He or she works closely with the Writing Directors, Designers and Copywriters to ensure compelling creative solutions that align with strategic communication objectives for digital marketing campaigns. Project types include websites, apps, print, e-mails, banner ads, videos and presentations.
The Art Director is a creative, conceptual thinker who collaborates with the rest of the creative team to ensure that the design, writing and technology we develop are greater than the sum of their parts and achieve the client’s communication objectives.
- Leads the creative development and execution of individual projects in close collaboration with the Writing Director, under the guidance of the Creative Director.
- Works closely with the project team to ensure that the creative work will achieve the client’s strategic and communication objectives.
- Establishes brand-appropriate creative approaches.
- Communicates proactively with the project team to keep deliverables on track.
- Participates in client meetings, creative discussions and development of presentations.
- Supports new business pursuits by organizing and contributing to presentations.
- College or university degree in visual communication/graphic design.
- Six to eight years of experience as a Graphic Designer and/or Art Director.
- Agency experience preferred (as opposed to solely freelance).
- Interactive experience a must.
- Online portfolio showcasing interactive samples including campaign work is a must.
- Proven ability to present work to internal and external clients and incorporate feedback.
- Pharma experience is a plus.
- Responsive design experience is a plus.
- Experience making information architecture/user experience decisions a plus.
- Marketing background is a plus.
ABOUT CLOSERLOOK, INC.
closerlook is a new type of marketing agency that helps biopharma brands make a difference in the lives of patients and those who care for them.
We focus on what matters most—the combination of better patient outcomes and bigger business impact.
Learn more at closerlook.com
EQUALITY FOR ALL: AT THE HEART OF WHAT MATTERS
At closerlook, equality for all is a core value that’s at the heart of what matters. We believe in building a diverse and inclusive culture across race, age, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, mental health, and physical ability. We celebrate our differences and champion diverse thinking to drive innovation — in a safe environment so everyone can be their authentic selves. By valuing and promoting our different backgrounds, perspectives, and experiences as strengths, we are positioned to best serve patients, healthcare professionals, and the communities around us.