Senior Mobile UI Designer
The Marketing Store, a HAVI company, is a privately held global Agency that innovates, optimizes and drives marketing promotions and supply chains of many of the best known brands in the world. When you work at The Marketing Store, you have a chance to make your mark – to be a part of work that drives value, brings a smile and keeps everyday life moving forward. Which means it’s not the size of our global footprint, but rather your personal fingerprint, that has the power to make a real difference for our customers… and to touch the lives of people both at home and around the world.
We are staffed by a senior team of classically trained marketing professionals. Having developed an insightful, strategic, brand-building process for creating advertising campaigns, we have adapted this same thinking to promotions, digital, direct, the Internet, CRM, loyalty, premiums and events. The result is unique solutions that cover the gamut of marketing channels. Our clients include McDonald’s, Nissan, Infiniti, T-Mobile and more!
You - You're driven to take UI and interaction design to the next level, while relentlessly serving the core user. You work seamlessly with strategy and fellow creatives, while fluidly collaborating with developers and UX. You have native mobile app experience.
What you bring to the role:
- Industry leading creative experience and recognized UI design reputation.
- Ability to create low and high-fidelity mockups, amazing prototypes, and help implement your designs to pixel perfection.
- Experience developing interfaces for various digital platforms –iOS and Android apps, mobile web and other interfaces/displays.
- A detailed eye for typography, color usage, layout and motion throughout every feature that is designed.
- Dedication to optimizing existing interface experiences based on analytical insights and consumer testing.
- Passionately present and communicate your designs to the team and clients to build consensus around your concepts.
- Open and collaborative approach to working with clients and stakeholders: marketing, technology, product, developers etc.
- An eye on trends and developments in the industry and identifying design capabilities that should be adopted.
- Being the creative experience champion throughout the project process and lifecycle.
Desired Skills & Experience
Must have Native Mobile App experience
- Must have Sketch experience
- Proficiency working in agile production environment, including design sprints
- Robust experience with mobile app best practices across Android and iOS
- Leading with fully responsive mobile-first interfaces
- Considerable experience working with Sketch, InVision, Adobe Creative Suite
- Commanding grasp of user-centered design practices, rapid ideation tools
- Excel at coaching teams and clients on best-in-class UI/ interaction experience design
- Experience with Axure, Omnigraffle, and/or Adobe XD
- Bonus points for past work on large-scale consumer or engagement-based apps and sweepstakes and promotions
The Marketing Store provides comprehensive benefits offerings to all full-time employees starting on day one. Our benefits include options for medical and dental insurance, 401(k) plan with Company matching provision, profit sharing, flexible spending accounts, tuition reimbursement, life insurance, health and wellness benefits (including discounts on products & services), employee assistance program, and disability insurance.
Thank you for your interest in The Marketing Store.
Please note that we will only contact candidates who are selected for an interview.
The Marketing Store is an equal opportunity employer.
We do not accept unsolicited calls, resumes or candidate referrals from recruiters and agencies.