Senior Product Designer at Hologram, Inc.
You will report to the VP of Design, and work alongside other product designers as well as colleagues from product, engineering, and brand studio teams.
You should feel comfortable leading design initiatives, advocating for our users, and being the voice of design throughout the organization. We’d love to see you apply if you have a background in owning product experiences end-to-end and growing culture at your design team.
What should excite you about Hologram:
- Getting to reimagine the global telecommunications space — replacing complex, legacy systems with a modern, delightful experience for every persona involved.
- A strong design culture, where talking to customers is the start of any project.
- Building for the long term by expanding our design and brand systems.
- Close collaboration with product management and engineering.
- A fun, upbeat, and fast-paced team to work with
What gets us excited about you:
- Your track record in building successful products — with a diverse portfolio to show how you contributed to those teams with examples of your product, interaction, and design work.
- You consistently deliver visually gorgeous UIs and experiences that standout in your industry.
- Ability to think in systems
- Consistent use of research / UXR methodologies to define products and guide decision-making
- Flexibility to own the an entire product — from zero to one.
- You’ve got a number of years under your belt at a creative agency, technology company, or similar.
- Ability to present your work and communicate your design process to the wider organization.
- Examples of design leadership and design advocacy throughout your career.
Life with Hologram
As a "Hologrammer", we know you’ll do what’s best for our product, customers, and team members. So we do our best to empower you to make the right calls without heavy bureaucracy.
Everyone at Hologram enjoys competitive, transparent pay and equity. We encourage solid work-life balance with unlimited PTO, and 100% employee / 80% dependent covered health (medical, dental, vision, life, disability) benefits.