Who we are
We're one of the world's largest food and beverage companies and a trusted producer of high-quality, great-tasting, and nutritious foods, earning us a spot on 97% of American household tables. As the guardians of our beloved brands and the creators of innovative products, we're dedicated To Sustainably Grow by Delighting More Consumers Globally.
Today, The Kraft Heinz Company is building a new legacy by investing in a robust Digital infrastructure to revolutionize the food and beverage industry. We are on a journey to create a digitally-powered, agile-enterprise – all while honoring a 150-year heritage and a portfolio of 200 iconic brands. At the heart of this journey is our ambition to create an environment where powerful AI solutions augment humans and where small mission-based teams relentlessly pursue tangible solutions for our consumers, customers, and the enterprise.
That ambition requires us to create a modern cloud and data ecosystem - a one of its kind that becomes the neural network of our company. We want you to bring your tech-self to us. We use Python, R, Spark, React, Tableau, Snowflake, Azure, and others to solve our business challenges. You can look forward to high-impact, no bureaucracy, entrepreneurial work – done in small teams – and a unique opportunity to create something bold, something awesome, something inventive -- and something globally impactful.
What you’ll do
This role is a critical partner in expanding the User Experience practice at Kraft Heinz. As a Senior UX Designer within the Digital Revolution team you will work cross-functionally to drive and deliver a flawless experience across every point of engagement, primarily in the context of enterprise portals, BI platforms and report modeling. You are joining the Design practice during a period of high growth and will help to accelerate the current momentum by building positive partnerships across Engineering, Product, Data Science and Agile.
This is a role which develops, informs, and evangelizes process and design ops throughout the org, project types and points of engagement. You will start off as an individual contributor with significant long-term growth opportunities across both the personnel management and IC tracks.
- Inject design into the product development lifecycle through each stage: ideation, concepting, feasibility, development, deployment, QA, analysis.
- Lead formal usability testing sessions with a broad set of user types.
- Conduct user research using personas, behavioral archetypes, site maps, user flows, user interviews, card sorting, journey mapping, competitive audits, and market research.
- Leverage research, gather first-person insights and collaborate with parallel teams when building out wireframes and high-fidelity prototypes for review, stakeholder signoff and handoff to engineering.
- Relentlessly advocate for elevating the user experience across all touchpoints and position the user at the center of all of our problem-solving sessions.
- Assist with requirements gathering sessions, IA/sitemap development, user story creation, persona/archetype design, wireframing/prototyping, user research, moderating user-testing sessions (on-site and remote) and more.
Who you are
- 5+ years of experience working in UX/UI design roles and evangelizing Design Thinking across multi-disciplinary teams.
- A critical, confident, and clear voice for UX and design-centered thinking within Kraft Heinz.
- An outstanding communicator, oral and written.
- A confident presence when presenting, verbally defending, and compromising on design solutions, embracing an agile, iterative approach to excellence when necessary.
- A deep-rooted ability to empathize with users.
- Apply a keen business sense in understanding the balance between perfection and deployment obligations.
- Proven experience solutioning across devices, frameworks, platforms, responsive states etc.
- Deep experience working within and contributing to design systems that consistently scale across platforms.
- A foundational understanding of BI/Analytics, data visualization design and report modeling.
- Experience with complex prototyping and data visualization design
- Figma, Adobe Creative Suite, Tableau, PowerBI, React, Microstrategy
We're accelerating our ambition to become a best-in-class Digital leader by making data-driven investments that drive smarter business decisions. As the guardians of 200 beloved brands and the creators of innovative products, we're dedicated To Sustainably Grow by Delighting More Consumers Globally. What we build today helps bring joy to customers, consumers, and communities around the world tomorrow. Ready to build the future of food, now? Have a seat at our table and join our Digital Revolution.
Ready to help future-proof our legacy? Join our table, and Let's Make Life Delicious!
Equal Opportunity Employer – minorities/females/veterans/individuals with disabilities/sexual orientation/gender identity