Senior UX Designer at Cheetah Digital
At Cheetah Digital, helping marketers succeed is at the heart of everything we do. “Dedicated to marketers” is our ethos and our pledge to every business that trusts us to help them deliver on-brand marketing and achieve their goals. From acquisition to loyalty, the Cheetah Digital Customer Engagement Suite helps marketers drive revenue, build lasting customer relationships, and deliver a unique value exchange throughout the entire customer lifecycle.
The Senior UX Designer works under the direction of the Director of UX in all phases of the design process to find new and creative ways to solve UX problems by leading research efforts, developing high-fidelity prototypes and communicating with the development teams to bring those creative ideas to life.
What You’ll Do
- Work closely with the product team to design new features and iterate on existing functionality
- Interpret requirements and generate wireframes and prototypes based on them
- Define the right interaction model and evaluate its success
- Streamline complicated UX workflows
- Communicate designs and prototypes to product and engineering teams
- Work with visual design team to create and maintain a style guide and pattern library
- Analyze application usage patterns and find and resolve inefficiencies
- Lead constructive brainstorming sessions with key stakeholders
- Participate actively in group meetings
- Communicate clearly in 1:1 and group meetings
- Prepare and present UX thought leadership knowledge shares
What We’re Looking For
- 5+ years of experience interface design
- Strong understanding of general large-scale consumer web technology
- Experience with Agile software development / Scrum methodology
- Solid technical background with understanding and/or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies
- Strong problem solving skills
- Experience working with a software engineering team from concept to launch
- Passionate for quality and attention to detail
- Excellent verbal & written communication, organizational, and prioritization skills
- Strong work ethic and ability to perform under pressure and meet deadlines
- Enthusiasm towards colleagues and clients
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate with local and remote teams in different time zones
- Bachelor’s degree in HCI or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Experience in cross-channel marketing – either the vendor or client side
- Direct experience working in Email and Mobile messaging markets
- Solid understanding of big data, low latency, large scale systems
Headquartered in Chicago, we operate across 13 countries with 1,400+ employees. While we started as pioneers in the email marketing space over 20 years ago, we've worked to innovate our data management and cross-channel capabilities to meet the rapidly evolving needs of enterprise B2C marketers. Cheetah Digital welcomes passionate and good-humored problem solvers to join our global team. For more information about Cheetah Digital and our products, visit our website and YouTube channel.
Cheetah Digital provides equal employment opportunity without regard to an applicant's race, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, national origin, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, religion, marital status or veteran status.
Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the terms of the Americans with Disabilities Act and certain state or local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done which will ensure an equal employment opportunity without imposing an undue hardship on Cheetah Digital. Please inform us if you need assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process.