Got a taste for something new?
We’re Grubhub, the nation’s leading online and mobile food ordering company. Since 2004 we’ve been connecting hungry diners to the local restaurants they love. We’re moving eating forward with no signs of slowing down.
With more than 80,000 restaurants and over 14 million diners across 1,600 U.S. cities and London, we’re delivering like never before. Incredible tech is our bread and butter, but amazing people are our secret ingredient. Rigorously analytical and customer-obsessed, our employees develop the fresh ideas and brilliant programs that keep our brands going and growing.
Long story short, keeping our people happy, challenged and well-fed is priority one. Interested? Let’s talk. We’re eager to show you what we bring to the table.
We’re looking for a Sr. Designer to join our growing creative team and help fuel Grubhub’s growth. You will concept, design, produce, and oversee projects across B2C, B2B, CRM, event and social as well as internal collateral. You’ll be an integral part of the creative team, reporting to the creative director and working in our Chicago headquarters.
Some Challenges You’ll Tackle
- Establish design direction for projects that embrace the Grubhub brand guidelines and personality (and demonstrate the experience to know when to break them in order to create visually compelling solutions)
- Deliver high quality, meticulously crafted work in a fast-paced environment
- Create effective, engaging, hunger-inducing designs for video, social, email, digital ads, apps, blogs, websites and beyond
- Embrace daily challenges and be resourceful in solving problems
- Present creative work with confidence, clarity and sound rationale
- Collaborate effectively with internal stakeholders and external vendors
- Manage working time and stay organized to handle multiple assignments and meet all deadlines
- Be a cool, fun, real human being who works hard and has a good time doing it
- Love food and show an insatiable curiosity to learn more about it
You Should Have
- Portfolio (with link) demonstrating strategic, conceptual and original work
- Proficiency with Photoshop and Illustrator, mastery of type, color and composition
- 5+ years experience at an agency, studio, or in-house working in digital and print
- Bachelor’s degree in design or related field
Got these? Even better!
- Experience with After Effects, InVision, Sketch, video, photography
- Working knowledge of product development sprints
- Experience with ecommerce
And Of Course, Perks!
- Unlimited paid vacation days. Choose how your time is spent.
- Never go hungry! We provide weekly GrubHub/Seamless credit.
- Regular in-office social events, including happy hours, wine tastings, karaoke, bingo with prizes and more.
- Company-Wide initiatives encouraging innovation, continuous learning and cross-department connections.
We deliver favorites every day. Join us as we move eating forward.
Grubhub is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here: DOL Poster. If you are applying for a job in the U.S. and need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to [email protected] and let us know the nature of your request and contact information. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address.