UI/UX Designer at Casechek
Casechek provides software AND service to ensure hospitals have all of the crazy high-tech devices they need before a patient is operated on. Stanford, Northwestern, Baylor and other leading hospitals rely on Casechek to coordinate medical devices such as knee replacements and spinal implants. It sounds crazy, but without Casechek, hospitals aren't 100% sure they have all the medical devices they need for a surgical procedure – until the surgery starts.
We're looking for a UI/UX Designer who loves solving tough design challenges and has a passion for the product. Casechek is a highly collaborative environment, but our team is also self-motivated and works independently. We strongly believe that great ideas are not created in isolation! Our team interacts with our healthcare customers to understand their needs and ultimately deliver the best user experience and marketing materials possible.
We're growing like crazy and we're just getting started. Our team is extremely motivated but also a lot of fun, and most importantly, we're passionate about solving healthcare's messiest problems with new technologies.
The role is Chicago based with the option to work from home. Competitive salary, annual bonus, healthcare benefits, conference/training budget, potential for LTI and the opportunity to drive brand development at a fast growing healthcare tech company.
- High level of motivation, initiative and sense of urgency
- Passionate about brand development
- Comfortable taking ownership of your work with minimal oversight
- Experience working on a development team
- Excited about UI/UX design
- Ability to tell compelling stories through design, when to add some flair and when to keep it simple!
- Bachelor's Degree - design, visual studies, marketing, or relevant experience
- Professional software design experience
- Proficiency in Sketch, InDesign or equivalent
- Strong web-based portfolio that showcases your work
- Good understanding on the basic elements of design i.e. spacing, color & typography