User Interface Designer & Developer - SurePayroll at SurePayroll
The User Interface Designer & Developer is responsible for creating the user interfaces and workflow for SurePayroll's payroll and other family online products for web, mobile and tablet applications.
- Conceptualizes and designs the user interface for SurePayroll's online products that include applications for web, mobile and tablet platforms.
- Defines and creates the workflow for the user experience and style guide for our software products including page layout, navigation and data entry flow to ensure our product is intuitive and easy to use.
- Develops mockups, wireframes and prototypes and delivers final design assets in a format that's easy for Software Developers to build.
- Conducts and translates user-centric design research and usability testing into visual designs for web, mobile and tablet applications for online payroll and other SurePayroll products.
- Implements best practices for user experience design, leveraging industry standards to ensure customer satisfaction and ease of usability.
- Works across various product lifecycle stages, from initial definition to continuous enhancement to ensure consistency and usability of the product.
- Partners with Business Systems Analysts, Software Developers and Product Managers to translate product feature requirements into User Interface designs.
- Defines User Interface design standards and guidelines and trains Software Developers to create and enhance online product features.
- Works with Product Managers and Business Analysts to translate business requirements into easy-to-understand, simple language in a consistent voice for the end user.
Req Number INF-19-00371
- in Human Factors, usability, Graphic Design or Computer Science - Preferred
- 3 years of experience in User Interface design/development experience.
- 7 years of experience in Web design development experience.