Who We Are!
At Maven Wave, an Atos Company, we are committed to hiring the industry’s top talent. Each employee is hand-picked not only for their skills, but for their personality and broad expertise. We are looking for this rare combination of talent that sets us apart in the industry.
Maven Wave helps leading companies make the shift to digital and shorten the fuse to innovation. We combine the expertise of top-tier consulting with the agility of a cutting-edge technology firm. This multidisciplinary blend of skills allows us to create unique digital advantages for our clients. Maven Wave’s digital solutions are agile, mobile, rooted in analytics, and built in the cloud.
Maven Wave, Google, and YOU: help us design and develop innovative, creative experiences and deliverables for our clients!
Your Life as a Maven:
- Provide direction in designing the experience model across channels along with promoting and applying user-centric design thinking on projects.
- Work with branding, creative, and technical project teams to define and document requirements (business, stakeholder, user, and content) and success metrics, overall user experience vision on projects, and recommend strategically sound UX solutions to meet client’s business needs.
- Work with technical and creative leads, the sales team, and the client to identify the client’s business requirements and articulate them in written requirements.
- Collaborate well with visual designers to create well-integrated solutions.
- Participate in project processes including scheduling, meetings, change requests, deadlines, scope, resource hours, and deliverables, in conjunction with other team members.
- Possess solid UX skills in the areas of user research, personas, workflows, wireframes and prototypes.
- Experience performing stakeholder interviews, requirements gathering, and user research.
- Expert wireframing abilities using tools such as Sketch, Axure, InVision, Proto.io, UXPin or equivalent pro-level wireframe and prototyping tools.
- 3-6+ years of experience in UX/IA field, or equivalent.
- Must have a bachelor’s degree in related field.
- Aptitude - You have an innate capacity to transition from project to project without skipping a beat.
- Communication - You have strong communication skills for coordination across projects and teams.
- Impact - You are a critical problem solver with an emphasis on creativity and innovation.
- Passion - You have the drive to succeed paired with a continuous hunger to learn.
- Leadership - You are trusted, empathetic, accountable, and empower others around you.
Why We’re Proud To Be Mavens!
- Google Cloud North America Services Partner of the Year 2019, 2018, 2017
- #21 Best Workplaces in Chicago, FORTUNE,
- Great Place To Work Certification, Great Place to Work
- Fast Fifty, Crain's Chicago Business
- 101 Best and Brightest Companies to Work For, National Association for Business Resources (NABR)
- Top Google Cloud Partner, Clutch
- Top IT Services Companies, Clutch
- Fastest Growing Consulting Firms in North America (#11, #37), Consulting Magazine
- Google Global Rising Star Partner of the Year
Ready to Learn More?