This is a part-time role. We are anticipating 20-30hours per week.
At closerlook, inc., a UX Designer translates content strategy into interface planning and defines solutions to user experience problems.
As a member of the Creative Group, the UX Designer works closely with visual-design and copywriting partners. He or she will also be involved in cross-competency collaboration, working closely with strategy and technology team members to ensure the projects we develop achieve our client's communication objectives and meet technical requirements.
- Lead cross-competency whiteboard planning sessions
- Build team consensus on interface layout and functionality through prototypes and wireframes
- Create site maps and other information-architecture deliverables
- Collaborate with visual design teams on creating scalable design systems
- Function as a liaison between creative and tech teams
- Apply best practices and expert knowledge of user experience principles
- College or university degree in experience design or related field, or equivalent experience
- Minimum of four years of experience creating site maps, rapid prototypes, and wireframes
- Experience designing components for modular content systems
- Fluency with responsive web design
- Ability to provide recommendations rooted in industry standards, research and analytics
- Experience implementing content strategy in interactive work
- Agency experience preferred (as opposed to solely freelance)
- Experience in pharma, healthcare or other regulated industries is a plus
About Closerlook, Inc.
closerlook is a new type of marketing agency that helps biopharma brands make a difference in the lives of patients and those who care for them.
We focus on what matters most—the combination of better patient outcomes and bigger business impact.
Learn more at closerlook.com
EQUALITY FOR ALL: AT THE HEART OF WHAT MATTERS
At closerlook, equality for all is a core value that’s at the heart of what matters. We believe in building a diverse and inclusive culture across race, age, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, mental health, and physical ability. We celebrate our differences and champion diverse thinking to drive innovation — in a safe environment so everyone can be their authentic selves. By valuing and promoting our different backgrounds, perspectives, and experiences as strengths, we are positioned to best serve patients, healthcare professionals, and the communities around us.