Epsilon is the leader in outcome-based marketing. We enable marketing that’s built on proof, not promises. Through Epsilon PeopleCloud, the marketing platform for personalizing consumer journeys with performance transparency, Epsilon helps marketers anticipate, activate and prove measurable business outcomes. Powered by CORE ID®, the most accurate and stable identity management platform representing 200+ million people, Epsilon’s award-winning data and technology is rooted in privacy by design and underpinned by powerful AI. With more than 50 years of experience in personalization and performance working with the world’s top brands, agencies and publishers, Epsilon is a trusted partner leading CRM, digital media, loyalty and email programs. Positioned at the core of Publicis Groupe, Epsilon is a global company with over 8,000 employees in over 40 offices around the world. For more information, visit epsilon.com. Follow us on Twitter at @EpsilonMktg.
Epsilon’s User Experience team is responsible for designing great customer experiences across the organizations growing product suite. One of our differentiators at Epsilon is our unique approach to incorporating UX as a practice within the company. We recognize that great user experience involves specialized and equal-weighted disciplines in UX Design, UI Design, UX Engineering, and UX QA. Our team is made up of talent specializing in each of these roles in order to create best-in-class software for our broad range of client-facing and internal tools.
We’re looking for a UX Designer to apply his/her expertise in user research, web trends, UX best practices, and wireframing to the development of first-class platforms and applications that are defining the digital advertising industry.
- Participate in UX research using industry accepted methodologies and documentation including user personas, site maps, user flows, interviews, card sorting, competitive audits and market research
- Actively seek and implement latest web and mobile design trends
- Lead and participate in project team meetings to help define business requirements while being a strong advocate for UX
- Combine user needs, business requirements and technical constraints to build wireframes and prototypes that demonstrate concepts and functionality to all parties involved
- Apply user-centered design to create efficient and user-friendly interactive digital products
- Conduct formal usability testing on assigned projects as well as projects assigned to other team members
- 3+ years of experience in front-end development or related discipline
- Degree in Graphic Design, Web Design or Human Computer Interaction preferred
- Knowledge of UX best practices and ability to empathize with users
- Ability to turn off bias and accept feedback as wireframes and prototypes evolve
- Good sense of visual design
- Experience designing applications that work across devices and environments
- Exceptional communication skills and confidence presenting in meetings
- Can stand firm and be a strong voice for UX at Conversant
- Must be able to self-manage time and deliverables proactively
- Strong problem solving skills
- An accessible online portfolio showcasing work
- Familiarity with Adobe Creative Suite products (ie. Photoshop, Illustrator, etc.)
- Graphic design experience
What It’s Like To Work At Epsilon
- Collaborative and friendly environment
- Casual dress code
- Open workspaces
- Flexible work schedule
- Unlimited vacation time
- Community Service Programs
- Training opportunities
Great People, Deserve Great Benefits
We know that we have some of the brightest and most talented associates in the world, and we believe in rewarding them accordingly. If you work here, expect competitive pay, comprehensive health coverage, and endless opportunities to advance your career.
Epsilon is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Epsilon’s policy is not to discriminate against any applicant or employee based on actual or perceived race, age, sex or gender (including pregnancy), marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, mental or physical disability, religion, creed, color, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression (including transgender status), veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Epsilon also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.
Epsilon will provide accommodations to applicants needing accommodations to complete the application process.