Job Description Summary
CCC is one of the largest providers of software solutions to insurance carriers, auto repair facilities, and car manufacturers across the country. We are hiring a User Experience Designer to join our team in Downtown Chicago and assist in creating product designs for some of the biggest insurance companies and car manufacturers in the US. This role will utilize user-centered design principles to create high-quality user experiences across web, mobile, and desktop platforms.
You will join a passionate, creative group of UX and Visual Designers, and have an opportunity to hone and build skills while contributing to internal and client projects across a wide range of verticals. The ideal candidate will be self-driven and possess strong creative and problem-solving skills.
We work hard at CCC but we also like to have fun. We are looking for fun and passionate people to join us and contribute to our growing team!
- Design a variety of web and mobile based experiences in a collaborative environment
- Create wireframes and interactive prototype designs
- Assist with and/or conduct usability testing and generate usability reports
- Possess excellent communication and collaboration skills, proactively working with other team members to achieve an optimal solution for our products
- Work closely with stakeholders in order to understand user goals and project requirements, and translate them into functional, clean, and simple to use designs
- Ensure clarity between functional design and development is met and provide clear design guidance to software engineers for implementation
- Maintain high quality and efficient turnaround of design work amidst competing requirements and potentially short deadlines
- Present visually so that information is easy to digest and understand
- Position reports to the UI Manager
- MUST provide a link to an online portfolio with digital design work examples
- Bachelors’ degree in visual design, computer science, HCI/Human factors, or similar
- 3+ years’ work experience as a UX Designer, Interaction Designer, Web Designer, or similar
- Experience with Axure, Sketch, Adobe XD or other related prototyping tools
- Experience in Visual Design, Front End, or Copywriting Skills is a plus
- Some experience in coding HTML/CSS is a plus
- Ability to communicate your ideas and designs effectively
Why Choose CCC
We promote a healthy work-life balance and offer generous benefit plans and resources designed with employee satisfaction in mind.
What we value is simple - customers, employee commitment, collaboration and clear communication.
We hire people who will embrace the company’s goals and productively contribute in ways that help us serve the customer, innovate, and stay strong.
We make it a priority to keep employees healthy, happy and enriched.
- Healthy - Wellness programs and Perkspot/employee discount program
- Happy – Recognition programs, a confidential employee assistance program, and flexible work arrangements such as staggered start times
- Enriched – Tuition reimbursement, training and learning programs, and leadership development opportunities
Our corporate headquarters is located in downtown Chicago within the historic Merchandise Mart—a certified LEED (Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design) building.
CCC Information Services was ranked #17 in the Top 100 Digital Companies in Chicago in 2017 by Built In Chicago, an online community for digital technology entrepreneurs in Chicago.
CCC is a great place to work. Join us!