UX Designer at Fast Radius
Sorry, this job was removed at 12:03 p.m. (CST) on Monday, May 11, 2020
We believe manufacturing is important not only for what it makes, but for what it makes possible for the world. Manufacturers have an important job to do, and it’s our job to provide them with the technology and expertise they need through the entire production process, from discovery and design to manufacturing and fulfillment. We're looking for a UX Designer to join our growing software team.
We understand imposter syndrome and the confidence gap are real; please apply if you’d be excited to grow into this role and make it your own.
Skills and Qualifications:
- 4+ years experience designing software products, especially those that are data heavy and require efficient data collection across a variety of input methods (forms, QR codes, sensors, etc.)
- Ability and desire to work in our collaborative environment: work with the product owners, engineers, internal users, and business stakeholders to make product decisions
- Ability to manage multiple projects: we regularly have multiple projects moving simultaneously so keeping them all moving ahead is important
- Strong skills with Sketch and InVision, and how the designs translate into web elements
- Ability to research customer needs (both internal and external) and think through all paths that a user might travel on his/her journey
- Comfort with ambiguity: nobody has built this system before or anything quite like it, so we will be discovering a lot as we go
- Clear communication skills - visual, verbal and writtenNice to have: Experience building and maintaining a design system
Every day you can expect to work in an inclusive environment that makes excellence possible, where great work and ideas matter more than seniority. We believe in experimenting fearlessly and learning from our failures—quickly. Our leaders have grown successful companies before, and they understand that businesses thrive when capable people have the freedom to solve problems without constraints.
We want you to come to work happy, healthy, and balanced so you can expect excellent benefits:
- Competitive compensation and bonus structure
- Comprehensive health care including dental and vision
- Generous vacation policy
- 401K plan
- Conference Budget
- Open Dev Days
Fast Radius is proud to be an equal opportunity employer because diverse perspectives make for better products, better processes, and a better company. We encourage applicants from all backgrounds regardless of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, ethnicity, age, disability, Veteran status, or other protected status.
At this time, we cannot currently sponsor H1B Visas.
Read Full Job Description