What You'll Do:
- Design engaging experiences for Desktop, Web & Mobile
- Solve problems across coaching, athlete, and fan use cases, enabling new workflows and a more open line of communication
- Tirelessly advocate for the user and evangelize the importance of user feedback, and data-driven decision making in informing great design
- Prototype and validate your ideas
- Present design solutions to customers, stakeholders and executives
- Defend design decisions and incorporate feedback into the design cycle
- Implement flows, wireframes and interaction models that use UX best practices for both desktop and mobile environments
- Collaborate across several teams, including but not limited to design, engineering and product management
- Navigate the complexity of larger scale products, from tiny interaction details to the larger product vision and customer experience as a whole
- Create and deliver assets to developers and work tirelessly to ensure the design is being implemented to a high standard
What You'll Need:
- Interaction design or user experience design experience
- Degree in graphic design, interaction design, HCI or equivalent experience
- To take a user-centered approach to design and seek contextual input
- An ability to give and receive feedback directed toward evolving design quality
- Compelling design portfolio with examples of digital design and information visualization
- Strong information visualization skills are a plus
- Comfort level with all of the tools of your trade, including Sketch, Photoshop, InVision, etc.
Who We Are:
Our values at STATS mimic those of foundationally great team franchises. We have ambition to win through effort, creativity, team-work and positive energy. Specifically, we look for candidates that embody the following: Be All-In, Put the Fan at the Center, Get Stuff Done, It's Your Team, Make an Impact, and Fearless Integrity. We look for candidates that crave responsibility, accountability and want to have fun working in a collaborative GSD environment.
- Put Fan at the Center: You enjoy working with customers and have the strong communication skills to make those interactions a success.
- It's Your Team: You embrace others' ideas (even if they conflict with your own) for the sake of the company and customer. You are a collaborator, and relationship builder.
- Get Stuff Done: You are a driven and your can-do attitude inspires others to elevate their performance in a fast-moving environment.
- Make an Impact: You thrive in a fast-paced, changing environment and you're excited by the chance to play a large role.
- Be All-In: You must be passionate about what you do and about our customers' success.
- Fearless Integrity: You are self-motivated and capable of holding both yourself and other accountable to deliver on multiple tasks.
STATS provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability or genetics.