Visual Designer at Cheetah Digital
At Cheetah Digital, helping marketers succeed is at the heart of everything we do. “Dedicated to marketers” is our ethos and our pledge to every business that trusts us to help them deliver on-brand marketing and achieve their goals. From acquisition to loyalty, the Cheetah Digital Customer Engagement Suite helps marketers drive revenue, build lasting customer relationships, and deliver a unique value exchange throughout the entire customer lifecycle.
The Visual Designer is a member of the product and UX team working to design world class enterprise marketing applications. Working closely with the team members to deliver best in breed application interfaces, streamlining the complex workflows of the marketer.
What You’ll Do
- Work within brand guidelines to create interfaces that reinforce a brand’s style or voice through its various applications
- Create, maintain and evangelize style guides
- Work closely with the UX and product team to design new features and iterate on existing functionality and pattern library
- Create wireframes, storyboards, user flows and site maps
- Apply style guide to ux designs and prototypes to create pixel perfect guidelines for developers
- Design logos, icons and infographics
- Support presentation needs of the product team
- Communicate designs and prototypes to developers
- Analyze applications and make recommendations to promote consistency and improvement
- Stay up to date on web-based design trends and patterns
- Apply consistent visual designs to wireframes and prototypes supplied by UX Designers
What We’re Looking For
- A minimum of 5 years experience in application design
- Experience designing complex enterprise SaaS applications
- Excellent visual design skills with a focus on application design
- Strong proficiency in Illustrator, Photoshop, and Sketch or Figma
- A strong portfolio demonstrating a solid foundation in typography, layout and design
- Experience with transitions, animation, motion design and dynamic interaction
- Strong understanding of general large-scale consumer web technology
- Strong problem solving skills
- The ability to work both collaboratively and autonomously
- Passionate about quality and strong attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- A strong work ethic and ability to perform under pressure and meet deadlines
- Enthusiasm towards colleagues and clients
- Ability and flexibility to collaborate with local and global teams
- Ability to sell your designs and concepts to stakeholders and teammates
- Communicates clearly in 1:1 and group meetings
Headquartered in Chicago, we operate across 13 countries with 1,400+ employees. While we started as pioneers in the email marketing space over 20 years ago, we've worked to innovate our data management and cross-channel capabilities to meet the rapidly evolving needs of enterprise B2C marketers. Cheetah Digital welcomes passionate and good-humored problem solvers to join our global team. For more information about Cheetah Digital and our products, visit our website and YouTube channel.
Cheetah Digital provides equal employment opportunity without regard to an applicant's race, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, national origin, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, religion, marital status or veteran status.
Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the terms of the Americans with Disabilities Act and certain state or local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done which will ensure an equal employment opportunity without imposing an undue hardship on Cheetah Digital. Please inform us if you need assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process.