Digital Ad Operations Manager
As Digital Ad Operations Manager at Veritas Health, you’ll be focused on providing digital display advertising solutions and optimization. Ideally, you are proficient with ad serving platforms including AdWords, DFP, Google Analytics, DoubleClick for Publishers and Ad Exchange and have experience trafficking ads and troubleshooting challenging digital ad delivery issues. You should have a high technical aptitude and enjoy hands-on learning in a fast-paced environment..
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Accurate and timely set up, management and optimization online display ad and video ad campaigns.
- Manage all aspects of digital ad campaigns, including trafficking, campaign optimization, troubleshooting, and reporting, with a sustained focus on efficiency and scalability.
- Manage and optimize digital ad inventory.
- Proactive, responsive and detail-oriented.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Ability to meet deadlines and handle multiple tasks.
- Sharp problem-solving and troubleshooting skills.
- Excellent quantitative and analytical skills.
- Self-starter with the ability to work in a fast paced, startup environment.
- Provide guidance to internal and external stakeholders regarding inventory management and best practices for ad performance.
- Write and deliver media plans as needed.
- Establish and implement digital ad operations best practices.
- Monitor competitive landscape and stay educated on the new developments in digital ad operations and healthcare.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Minimum BA/BS degree from an accredited college or university.
- 3-5 years of experience in digital ad operations.
- High level of proficiency with DFP, Google Analytics, DoubleClick for Publishers, Ad Exchange, video ad solutions, and other ad core technology.
Veritas Health is a smart, collaborative group of talented individuals all focused on rapidly growing our business. We publish, organize, and market the highest quality health information online for patients dealing with specific health conditions. For example, our spine-health.com site is the market leader for spine, garnering 80% of market share for patients seeking information and solutions online. As a result, healthcare systems, manufacturers, and practitioners invest their marketing resources with spine-health.com because of the high level of quality and the proven ROI they enjoy. We're quickly growing our newer sites, sports-health.com and arthritis-health.com - with more sites under development. The pitch is a joy to sell - our sites truly help patients, we deliver impressive results for clients, at a reasonable investment.
We value ability and attitude over prior experience. Casual environment, intense focus, superior results - that's us. And yes, we are passionate about what we do. Read: What we're about for further insight.
We are pleased to offer many benefits, including health insurance, 401k, profit sharing, a self-directed training budget to use towards educational/career development, flex and summer hours, minimum travel...and most importantly, the intrinsic rewards of collaborating with our team of exceptionally smart, dedicated, and kind-hearted individuals.
Located in Deerfield, IL, near both highways and the Lake Cook Road Metra station.