Digital Marketing Manager
Position: Digital Marketing Manager
Location: New York, NY or Chicago, IL
Raise, a leading retail payments company and the world’s largest gift card marketplace, connects consumers to buy discounted gift cards or sell their unwanted cards for cash. As the leading retail technology partner with nearly 400 national brands, Raise offers a new type of digital payment for retailers.
Since the company launched in 2013, Raise has saved millions of consumers more than $140 million and has received $147 million in funding from investors including Accel, PayPal, Bessemer Venture Partners and New Enterprise Associates. Raise is headquartered in Chicago with an office in New York.
About The Position
Raise is seeking a highly motivated, goal-oriented, experienced, and dedicated Digital Marketing Manager to join our exciting and fast-paced Marketing team. Our team is growing and if you are equally passionate about direct marketing, e-commerce, and career growth, an opportunity at Raise may be a great match! In this role, you’ll be responsible for the optimization, planning and development of our digital marketing programs. Here at Raise we believe that innovation is rewarded and execution is worshiped.
As a member of the Marketing team you’ll work collaboratively to advance our growing marketing capabilities with an emphasis on direct response strategies. You’ll partner with amazing gurus across the company while building and managing relationships with our outside partners and vendors.
Your passion, curiosity, and results-oriented nature will have plenty of opportunity as you contribute in the following ways:
- Own a piece of the largest and fastest growing marketing channels in the company (eg. SEM, Facebook, Affiliate, Display, and Native).
- Lead the day-to-day operations of various digital marketing channels and ensure performance is tracking to goals to support marketing objectives and maximizing new consumer growth.
- Influence the operational playbook that drives consistent improvements in onsite conversion with our Product and Engineering teams.
- Work in concert with our Merchant Partnerships, Analytics, and Finance teams to develop core strategies and execution plans in growing our new customer base.
- Build upon and support our growing CRM playbook across multiple platforms.
- Lead as a critical thinker using data and experience to make sound decisions, even with incomplete information/under pressure.
- Actively engage in our fast-paced ‘Test & Learn’ operating approach by conducting and analyzing results and applying learnings to impact future testing and optimizations.
- Assist in budget development and forecasting while monitoring key metrics and develop strategies to optimize growth.
DESIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree, or higher, in marketing or applicable field.
- At least 3-5 years professional experience in a digital marketing role with a strong emphasis in Facebook (paid ads) and or SEM (paid search).
- Preferred experience focused on client side management (eg. non-agency).
- Must have strong analytical and critical thinking skillsets.
- An excellent understanding of digital marketing and various technical advertising platforms such as Facebook Ads Manager, AdWords, Bing Ads, LinkShare, Google Display Network, etc.
- Strong analytical skills, including data manipulation and financial analysis.
- Strong communication and presentation skills (written and oral).
- Ability to excel in a fast-paced environment.
- Passion for interpreting and executing against large datasets.
- Comprehensive benefits package including health, dental, vision, 401(K) with match, disability and life insurance
- Competitive PTO
- Raise Gives Back- 8 paid hours allotted annually for volunteer opportunities
- Pre-tax commuter program
- Paid parental leave
Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V