Director, Salesforce Applications at Oak Street Health (Chicago, IL)
Company: Oak Street Health
Title: Salesforce Director
Location: Downtown Chicago (30 W. Monroe St.)
Oak Street Health is a rapidly growing company of primary care centers for adults on Medicare in medically-underserved communities where there is little to no quality healthcare. Oak Street's care is based on an entirely new model that is based on value for its patients, not on volume of services. The company is accountable for its patients' health, spending more than twice as long with its patients and taking on the risks and costs of their care. For more information, visit http://www.oakstreethealth.com .
Role Description and Responsibilities
The Salesforce Director reports to the VP of Growth Effectiveness and is responsible for owning all administration, development, and strategy for Oak Street's Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system. The Salesforce Director will work closely with functional leaders, organizational units, and subject matter experts to identify, develop and deploy new business processes supporting our internal departments. They will also be responsible for managing relationships with external vendors / consultants as appropriate. Primary responsibilities include developing and executing the overarching strategy for our CRM platform, as well as managing the day-to-day configuration, reporting, support, maintenance and improvement.
The key responsibilities for this role are as follows:
- Serves as the organizational owner and leader for our Salesforce.com environment.
- Works closely with the various user departments to identify prioritize, and select project priorities, create plans, define, document and implement projects.
- Conducts project analysis, scoping and assessment on new project requests.
- Coordinates the evaluation, scope and completion of new development requests, managing internal and external resources to ensure a successful roll-out
- Prepares presentations and related charts and provide timely communications to management and other key members on project status.
- Follows PMO/Oak Street standards to manage projects through the project lifecycles of initiation, planning, execution and closure.
- Manages a team of administrators and developers responsible for all CRM functions including user account maintenance, reports and dashboards, workflows and integrations with other systems.
- Assists in the development of training materials and programs to train new users; actively works to grow the Salesforce.com skill set across the organization.
- Writes and maintains system documentation, including configuration settings, custom fields, records, workflows, forms, and scripts, role definitions and permissions.
- Coordinates with IT staff to successfully develop test plans and deploy software releases in both user acceptance testing and production environments.
- Documents all communication and tasks performed including closing out support requests when completed.
- Supports the organizational leadership by actively seeking out and identifying methods to improve productivity and offer solutions
What we're looking for
This is an exciting opportunity to own the CRM system in a value based care organization that is changing the way healthcare is delivered.
We are looking for people that have:
- 3+ years work experience managing Salesforce (healthcare experience is a plus)
- Demonstrated knowledge of cloud computing principles.
- Specific experience administering Salesforce.com in a production environment.
- Understanding of an Object-oriented programming (OOP) language, models and methods.
- Deep knowledge of Salesforce workflows, classes, triggers and when to use each of them.
- Understanding of Salesforce integrations with other systems
- Ability to manage a broad set of team members and external consultants
- Advanced experience working with Word and Excel required
- Proven partner to field in identifying and jointly unlocking hyper local opportunities to fuel growth
- Excellent interpersonal skills, ability to work across the organization at a senior level to drive the agenda forward
- Ability to manage multiple priorities while maintaining a positive attitude and sense of humor
- Undergraduate degree
- Some travel required (10%)
- US work authorization
Why Oak Street?
Oak Street Health offers our coworkers advantages that can't be found in other healthcare companies, including:
- The opportunity to be part of a hyper-growth company focused on changing the future of healthcare.
- High levels of responsibility and opportunities for rapid advancement
- Generous retirement options, paid vacation/sick time, as well as health, vision and dental benefits
- Supportive and fun culture
- HQ (the "Treehouse") is located in the heart of Downtown, close to many public transit options and great restaurants
Why does Oak Street Health offer all of these benefits? Because we know what it takes to deliver the highest level of care, and our team deserves the best resources to succeed and enjoy their work. In return, we expect the best out of our co-workers.
Oak Street Health is an equal opportunity employer. We embrace diversity and encourage all interested readers to apply to oakstreethealth.com/careers