3D Manufacturing Technician
We believe manufacturing is important not only for what it makes, but for what it makes possible for the world. Manufacturers have an important job to do, and it’s our job to provide them with the technology and expertise they need through the entire production process, from discovery and design to manufacturing and fulfillment.
We’re looking for both full-time and part-time employees. There are multiple roles open and we’re rapidly growing. Candidates will likely be current students with a willingness to learn and experienced technicians who have a desire to work with cutting edge technology. Part-time roles can lead to full-time openings.
- Prior 3D printing or manufacturing experience/knowledge (a plus but not required)
- Appreciation for building and working with materials hands on (required)
- Prior experience using inspection and metrology tools/equipment (preferred, not required)
- Detail oriented and interested in learning more about new manufacturing technologies
- Ready to dive in and work on all things occurring in the production facility any given day
- Flexible timing and able to work independently
- Thrives in a fast pace and adaptable environment
About the Job:
- Machine set-up (mixing and filling resin pots)
- Post-processing of parts (including removal from machine, sanding)
- Final inspection of finished parts using metrology tools/equipment
This full-time role requires 40+ hours of work (including overtime options) and the part-time role requires 20+ hours of work (including flexible options to allow time for classwork, internships, etc.)
Every day you can expect to work in an inclusive environment that makes excellence possible, where great work and ideas matter more than seniority. We believe in experimenting fearlessly and learning from our failures—quickly. Our leaders have grown successful companies before, and they understand that businesses thrive when capable people have the freedom to solve problems without constraints.
We want you to come to work happy, healthy, and balanced so you can expect excellent benefits:
- Competitive compensation and bonus structure
- Comprehensive health care including dental and vision
- Generous vacation policy as well as a 401K plan
Fast Radius is proud to be an equal opportunity employer because diverse perspectives make for better products, better processes, and a better company. We encourage applicants from all backgrounds regardless of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, ethnicity, age, disability, Veteran status, or other protected status.
Read Full Job Description