We are Relativity. A market-leading, global tech company that equips legal professionals with a powerful platform to organize data, discover the truth, and act on it. The U.S. Department of Justice, 198 of top 200 U.S. law firms, and more than 70 Fortune 100 companies are among our customers who trust Relativity during litigation, internal investigations, and compliance projects.
Our SaaS product, RelativityOne, has become the fastest-growing product in the company's history and we have consistently been named a great workplace. As we grow, we continue to seek individuals that will bring their whole self to our team atmosphere.
Join us in the transformation of the legal industry and play a pivotal role in shaping the future of the practice of law and beyond.
On the Security Operations team, we're focused on automating security tooling as process to integrate into the development as early as possible. You will work with our static, dynamic, vulnerability, and container scanning toolkits to offer services that will be used by our entire engineering organization.
You will also work with the different teams to better integrate these toolkits into our automation pipelines to give more realtime feedback so we can develop the most secure code possible.
You might like this role if you love:
- Finding security vulnerabilities and helping teams fix them
- Developing tools that make others more efficient
- Thinking about problems and solving the root cause instead of just the current symptoms
- Implementing detection or prevention for entire classes of vulnerabilities
- Rolling out security automation for use by hundreds of developers
- You will plan and implement the rollout of security tools. This includes testing, supporting, disaster recovery planning, and roll-back planning
- You will deploy, test, maintain, and tune a static code analysis solution
- You will build and operate highly-available infrastructure and software in Azure
- You will document software vulnerabilities and working with engineering teams to remediate them
- A strong interest in security.
- Experience developing web services APIs is a plus
- Effective communication and teamwork skills
- Ability to program in a modern scripting language
- Ability to read code in a mainstream programming language such as Python, C#, Java, etc.
- Familiarity with common software vulnerabilities (ex: OWASP Top 10) and their remediations is a significant plus
- Experience with compliance and risk management (e.g., ISO27001, FEDRamp etc.) is a significant plus
- Experience with some of the following: static analysis tools, Jenkins, endpoint monitoring software, or container is a plus
At Relativity, we live our core values and we thrive on solving complex problems. We’re dedicated to continually improving our product and providing relentless customer service. We seek professionals that will bring their authentic and unique experiences to our teams.
We understand career choices are a big decision, and we thank you for considering Relativity.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.