At Relativity, we make software to help users organize data, discover the truth, and act on it. Our e-discovery platform is used by more than 13,000 organizations around the world to manage large volumes of data and quickly identify key issues during litigation, internal investigations, and compliance projects.
Here you can own your career in a community of values-driven people who help our customers around the world solve complex data challenges. If this sounds like the place for you, check out the details of this position below.
On the Security Operations team, we're focused on automating security tooling as process to integrate into the development as early as possible. You will work with our static, dynamic, vulnerability, and container scanning toolkits to offer services that will be used by our entire engineering organization.
You will also work with the different teams to better integrate these toolkits into our automation pipelines to give more realtime feedback so we can develop the most secure code possible.
You might like this role if you love:
- Finding security vulnerabilities and helping teams fix them
- Developing tools that make others more efficient
- Thinking about problems and solving the root cause instead of just the current symptoms
- Implementing detection or prevention for entire classes of vulnerabilities
- Rolling out security automation for use by hundreds of developers
- You will plan and implement the rollout of security tools. This includes testing, supporting, disaster recovery planning, and roll-back planning
- You will deploy, test, maintain, and tune a static code analysis solution
- You will build and operate highly-available infrastructure and software in Azure
- You will document software vulnerabilities and working with engineering teams to remediate them
- A strong interest in security.
- Experience developing web services APIs is a plus
- Effective communication and teamwork skills
- Ability to program in a modern scripting language
- Ability to read code in a mainstream programming language such as Python, C#, Java, etc.
- Familiarity with common software vulnerabilities (ex: OWASP Top 10) and their remediations is a significant plus
- Experience with compliance and risk management (e.g., ISO27001, FEDRamp etc.) is a significant plus
- Experience with some of the following: static analysis tools, Jenkins, endpoint monitoring software, or container is a plus
Relativity has over 160,000 users in 40+ countries from organizations including the U.S. Department of Justice, more than 70 Fortune 100 companies, and all of the Am Law 200. Relativity's cloud solution, RelativityOne, offers all the functionality of Relativity in a secure and comprehensive SaaS product. Our company has also been named one of Chicago's Top Workplaces by the Chicago Tribune for seven consecutive years.
If you’re ready to grow with us, we’d love to hear from you.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.