At Relativity, we make software to help users organize data, discover the truth, and act on it. Our e-discovery platform is used by more than 13,000 organizations around the world to manage large volumes of data and quickly identify key issues during litigation, internal investigations, and compliance projects.
Here you can own your career in a community of values-driven people who help our customers around the world solve complex data challenges. If this sounds like the place for you, check out the details of this position below.
* You will be developing brand new features to make clients’ lives easier, and the user interface more intuitive, accessible, and performant.
* You will be working in a blended build environment of both Node.js and MSBuild.
* You will be writing unit tests using Jasmine/Karma and NUnit.
If you love solving problems, building great products, working among strong teams, and want to make a visible impact, this role is for you.
- Contribute to an Agile team that solves complex challenges and improves the scalability, security, and performance of existing products
- Participate in code reviews and quality assurance testing as a shared responsibility with the team.
- Perform on-call duties on a rotating schedule.
- Experience with one or more JS framework(s) (Aurelia, Angular, React, for example).
- Experience writing build scripts and plugins.
- Knowledge or experience in WCAG and accessibility best practices.
- Knowledge of package managers, bundlers, and task runners.
- Knowledge of JIRA, Bitbucket, and other project and code management software.
- Knowledge of CSS extensions (SASS, LESS, etc).
- Knowledge of agile processes and milestones.
- Interest and ability to learn other coding languages as needed.
- Experience writing unit tests.
- Knowledge of HTML5 and CSS3.
- Comprehension of object-oriented design.
- Comprehension of the concepts of relational databases.
- Experience using at least one other general programming language (C#/Java/C++/VB.NET, for example).
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Math or other equivalent experience
Relativity has over 160,000 users in 40+ countries from organizations including the U.S. Department of Justice, more than 70 Fortune 100 companies, and all of the Am Law 200. Relativity's cloud solution, RelativityOne, offers all the functionality of Relativity in a secure and comprehensive SaaS product. Our company has also been named one of Chicago's Top Workplaces by the Chicago Tribune for seven consecutive years.
If you’re ready to grow with us, we’d love to hear from you.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.