At Relativity, we make software to help users organize data, discover the truth, and act on it. Our e-discovery platform is used by more than 13,000 organizations around the world to manage large volumes of data and quickly identify key issues during litigation, internal investigations, and compliance projects.
Here you can own your career in a community of values-driven people who help our customers around the world solve complex data challenges. If this sounds like the place for you, check out the details of this position below.
As an Advanced Systems Engineer, you will be responsible for the automation and execution of the release pipeline as well as troubleshooting, maintenance and driving development of build scripts and tools that will improve the efficiency of the CI/CD/CD process. You will deploy the release to test and staging environments and drive the continuous availability and performance of those environments. You must possess a solid understanding of build pipelines, integration, deployment tools, and have experience in automating these processes. We are looking for an self-motivated, experienced engineer who thrives in a fast-paced and complex software build environment. You have a passion for finding ways to help speed up the build and release processes.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- 3+ years experience or background in build and release engineering and automated testing
- 3+ years of programming experience with scripting languages
- Experience with continuous delivery, continuous deployment, continuous integration systems
- Process automation experience
- Experience with Windows 2012/2016, SQL infrastructure
- Experience with Azure cloud services and on-prem virtualization
- Experience with large scale data infrastructure
- Experience with automated software test, NUnit
- Experience in two or more of Teamcity / Jenkins / Git
Relativity has over 160,000 users in 40+ countries from organizations including the U.S. Department of Justice, more than 70 Fortune 100 companies, and all of the Am Law 200. Relativity's cloud solution, RelativityOne, offers all the functionality of Relativity in a secure and comprehensive SaaS product. Our company has also been named one of Chicago's Top Workplaces by the Chicago Tribune for seven consecutive years.
If you’re ready to grow with us, we’d love to hear from you.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.