AEM Developer (BE)
Roles and Responsbilities
- Develop mission-critical systems, delivering high-availability and performance.
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle and understand the entire software development process from design to development to deployment to maintenance.
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code.
- Prepare and produce releases of software components.
- Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies.
- Actively participate in client meetings, possess top-notch written and oral communication skills, and be able to tailor messages that fit your audience.
- Have a deep understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and approaches .
- Possess cutting-edge grasp of SEO-friendly and sound analytics practices.
- Drive test-driven development and Agile development practices.
- Require minimal supervision, provide oversight for assigned projects, and get things done without being micromanaged.
- Periodically travel to client locations.
- Use best practice version control methodologies and tools such as Git or SVN.
- Work fast with an attention to detail within a fast-paced work environment with hard deadlines.
- The ideal candidate will have a 2- or 4-year degree in CS/Engineering, be a bootcamp grad, or be self-taught with practical experience
- 5+ years of professional hands-on AEM Software Development experience and experience building sites using AEM 6.1+.
- 5+ years of deep experience in Java development in a professional environment, and proficiency with Sling.
- Solid understanding of systems design, caching, and persistence.
- Strong communication, problem solving, and consultancy skills.
- Familiarity with modern programming architecture.
- Basic knowledge of containerization (i.e., Docker)
- Worked with Agile development, preferably SCRUM, and Unit Testing / TDD.
- Experience using Jira and OpenAir/NetSuite a plus.