AEM Developer (Full Stack) at Connect Hearing
AEM Developer (Full Stack)
We are looking for a Full Stack AEM Developer for custom web development. This position will be responsible for taking projects through the entire life cycle. You will tackle problems and resolve complex issues, while working in a distributed environment. A successful team member will be proactive and collaborative!
*Partial work from home available after 6-months of employment*
Roles and Responsibilities
- Contribute in all phases of the AEM development lifecycle and understand the entire software development process from design to development to deployment to maintenance.
- Participate in implementation of AEM including content type models, templates, components, and use permissions.
- Work closely with other teams to ensure sound practices regarding site architecture, performance, reliability, security, and content delivery are in place.
- Work with front-end technologies and frameworks (e.g. Bootstrap, jQuery, Angular).
- Follow best practices for secure web programming and deployment, adhere to internal best practices with respect to coding standards, unit test coverage, automation, and continuous integration.
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code.
- Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies.
- Have a deep understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and approaches .
- Possess cutting-edge grasp of SEO-friendly and sound analytics practices.
- Drive test-driven development and Agile development practices.
- Require minimal supervision, provide oversight for assigned projects, and get things done without being micromanaged.
- Work fast with an attention to detail within a fast-paced work environment with hard deadlines.
- Knowledgeable use of Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager
- The ideal candidate will have a 2- or 4-year degree in CS/Engineering, be a bootcamp grad, or be self-taught with practical experience
- 3+ years of professional hands-on AEM Software Development experience and experience building sites using AEM 6.1+.
- 3+ years of deep experience in Java development in a professional environment, and proficiency with Sling.
- Solid understanding of systems design, caching, and persistence.
- Strong communication, problem solving, and consultancy skills.
- Familiarity with modern programming architecture.
- Worked with Agile development, preferably SCRUM, and Unit Testing / TDD.
- Experience using Jira and git a plus.