ABOUT THE ROLE
Are you willing to come and shape the future of technology? At Liquid Studios we are part of Accenture innovation architecture working on helping companies understand how to apply bleeding edge technologies like AI, IoT or Blockchain to their business. You will be working on short projects (our engagements usually last less than 12 weeks) in Chicago’s West Loop at our state-of-the-art Innovation Hub.
We are looking for an AI Software Engineer to work with emerging technologies and continue to grow your skill set. You will work with clients to turn ideas into reality in a fast-paced environment using rapid development principles and microservice-based architectures. You will be working with the latest emerging technologies within artificial intelligence, Internet of Things, Augmented Reality, and conversation UX on the most exciting and state-of-the-art projects within Accenture.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- As an AI Developer you will be responsible writing the code for expressive and innovative UI/UX of innovative applications in areas like blockchain, AI or IoT.
- Develop code to run on backend, web front-end, cloud, mobile and IoT devices
- Design, build, learn, and iterate using agile methodologies (Scrum/Kanban)
- Create proof of concepts and products that amaze your clients
- Work on cross-functional teams with UX designers and business strategists
- Participate in the daily scrums, sprint planning and retrospectives, design and code the front-end component of the user stories, unit test your code and commit it into the repository
- Coaching and Mentoring more junior members of the team
WHO YOU ARE
- A BS or MS in Computer Science or related degree
- 2+ years of professional working experience in Modern Web Architectures design including client/API architecture
- 2+ years of professional working experience in Designing and development experience for multimodal applications: web, mobile, voice (1-2 years)
- 2+ years of professional working experience in Node.js, React, and AngularJS
- 2+ years of professional working experience in with R and python in machine learning applications
- 1+ years of professional working experience in Agile development (SCRUM, Kanban, etc.) and automated testing (behavior, unit, integration testing) experience
- Experience working with AWS, GCP, Azure AI platform tools.
- Experience with some of the following AI solutions: Virtual Agents/Natural Language Processing, Machine learning, Computer Vision
- Experience with modern DevOps tools and workflows: Git, Github, Jira, Jenkins, light weight architecture, microservices
- API development experience, preferably using Node.js
- Expertise with testing using TDD or BDD
- Experience in any of the following languages or technologies: Java, R, or Python
- Installation, configuration of environments
- Experience with Responsive Design frameworks
- A naturally curious person
- A fast learner who continuously is working on your coding skills on and off the clock.
- Have a strong desire to push the boundaries of what is possible
- Have a fail fast and pivot mentality
- A team member who puts others first and gives energy to the team
ABOUT LIQUID STUDIOS
Accenture Liquid Studios helps leading companies realize the art of the possible through new technologies, skills, and ways of working. We ideate, experiment and build products and proof of concepts using the latest technologies within AI, IoT, AR, Blockchain and conversation UX. Think of us as a startup within Accenture that works with the most exciting technologies on Accenture’s most cutting-edge projects. We work out of our Chicago Hub at 500 W. Madison and we have all the fun perks of a tech startup. We play hard but know how to relax as well. If shaping the future sounds like your cup of tea, then Liquid Studios is a good fit for you.
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is a Federal Contractor and an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.