AI/ML Engineer at SPINS LLC
For 20 years, our mission has been to increase the presence and accessibility of natural and organic products to encourage healthier and more vibrant living. By leveraging SPINS’ industry-leading proprietary data and analytics, our technology enables deeper, more engaged relationships between Retailers, Brands and Consumers through our platform, web, and mobile products. At the core of our work lies a passion to create a culture of sustainable health & wellness.What you will do.
At SPINS we have the world's best natural and organic artificial intelligence data and the challenge to unlock its value. As an AI/ML Engineer, you will work with our AI researchers on any one of a wide-range of interesting projects at SPINS, which span the following fields:
- Predictive Analytics/Multi-scale Simulation & Optimization
- Knowledge Graph Construction & Mining
- Recommendation Systems
- Deep Learning
- Natural Language Processing/Understanding
Not only will you be working on new and innovative ideas in the world of retail artificial intelligence, you’ll have the ability to help potentially millions of people to enjoy a healthy, more vibrant lifestyle.
You’ll be responsible for the following:
- Developing new ideas into AI/ML driven products using our wealth of natural and organic retailer data
- Engaging with domain experts as well as development teams to bring your research to market through productization
- Distilling enormous amounts of unstructured data in a distributed setting into bottom-line impact for our partners and clients
- Bachelor’s, MS or PhD in computer science or related quantitative field.
- Experience with Google Cloud or other Big Data computing design, provisioning, and tuning.
- Knowledge of scripting and programming languages such as Python, Java and/or C/C++.
- Substantial knowledge / experience in one or more of the advanced areas: local, parallel and distributed file systems, SQL/NoSQL database systems.
- Good verbal and written communication skills necessary to effectively collaborate in a team environment and present and explain technical information and provide advice to management.
- Experience with Docker or a similar container framework and container orchestration tools such as Kubernetes (preferred).
- Direct experience with TensorFlow (preferred), Caffe, Keras, Theano or Torch (preferred).
- Direct – We communicate with clarity, honesty and respect in all situations and embrace opportunities to provide solution-oriented feedback.
- Determined – We are committed to overcoming all obstacles to achieve results. We adapt to change, seek opportunities to learn and rapidly translate that learning into action.
- Passionate – We go above and beyond to help our partners achieve their goals. We challenge assumptions and are comfortable forging new paths.
- Collaborative – We leave our egos at the door, believing that working together we will produce an outcome that’s greater than each individual contribution.
- You resonate with the job description tone and style
- Health, dental and vision insurance
- 401k (Traditional and Roth) plus company match
- FSA for medical and dependent care expenses
- Pre-tax commuter benefit
- Life insurance
- Short- and long-term disability
- Paid maternity and paternity leave
- Bike storage
- Fresh and healthy snacks
- Vibrancy 360 Wellness Program: Yoga and fitness classes, onsite massage, volunteer opportunities, company happy hours, product demos, outings, and more.