Kranze Technology Solutions develops complex, customized cutting edge aircraft avionics hardware and software systems supporting survivability, situational awareness, interoperability, and data collection systems. KTS is seeking mobile developers to work on new cutting edge applications.
- Work with system architects to develop product architectures
- Design, code, integrate, and test new mobile applications developed by KTS
- Assist with system integration, verification and validation, and effectiveness analysis
The candidate should be able to operate amongst a technical team to develop software solutions using the latest technologies. The candidate must have demonstrated software development on various platforms and systems. The candidate must be able to work with limited supervision, contribute innovative ideas to improve product capabilities, and lead smaller integration efforts.
Qualifications and Skills
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree (preferred) in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, or related field with one or more years of work experience
- Proficient with Java on Android OS or iOS development platforms
- Experience with Windows, Mac OS X, and/or Unix
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to obtain Security Clearance, for which the United States Government requires United States citizenship
About Kranze Technology Solutions
Kranze Technology Solutions, Inc. is a defense industry small business company specializing in Infrared Countermeasures (IRCM) systems, digital interoperability and networking, and program support for the US Navy, US Marine Corps, and SOCOM. KTS provides hardware and software product development, systems of systems integration, system test and evaluation support, modeling and simulation analysis, and other engineering services to support the Warfighter. KTS offers a casual, flexible and entrepreneurial work environment with a close-knit team of dedicated leading professionals in multiple fields. KTS provides each team member significant opportunity to solve a wide variety of complex technical challenges in small teams while working hand in hand with our defense customers.
Kranze Technology Solutions is proud to provide extremely competitive benefits to all full time employees including:
- Comprehensive Leave plan (Paid Time Off)
- Comprehensive Health Care package including Vision, Dental, Health Savings Account (HSA), and more
- Generous Simplified Employee Pension (SEP) retirement plan
- Paid Overtime
- Flex Time and Flexible Scheduling
- Opportunities to work remotely and travel
- Tuition Reimbursement options
- Casual and relaxed work environment
KTS is an equal opportunity employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind. All applicants will be considered for employment without regards to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status, or any other segmenting characteristics protected by law.